• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wait, does that mean I should leave too -- dead silence from @Bigfoot_the_Pokémon
  2. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It has released! Here's the species names. Words in parentheses are signature moves. A "=" denotes a shared signature (shared with a pre-evolved form)
  3. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It lost to a card game on Metacritic, being #2 on Switch so far this year...
  4. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Game Informer review came out. 8.75/10 Read it here or here, but choose wisely
  5. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Same, I was a little let down by some designs... but Avalugg, Samurott, and Arcanine are shweet
  6. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ok, thx I had seen the term "Lord Form" everywhere I looked up
  7. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Quick questions: Is there a Hisuian Basculin? If so, is it just a new form and mono-Water type? Are Dialga and Palkia lord forms still their OG types? @takoyaki when did you get your hands on the game??
  8. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oof, I was going to say that I didn't really like Sneasler
  9. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So who's the Climber? Sneasler?
  10. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

THE CLIMBING POKEMON
  11. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I want to see Typhlosion all flared up first, but for right now, Samurott ALL THE WAY
  12. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So next leak season is... Gen 9?
  13. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Can you link me to ALL the forms plz? Samurott... bruuuh it's SICK
  14. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Double post Guys...? LEAK?? Possibly fake
  15. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think, with 10 days left, we may get one last, small thing. If not, then that's it for reveals with the Voltorb
  16. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I honestly think it and Gigantamax are sick Then again, Sword is my first ever Pokémon game
  17. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Dunno bout it, but a difficulty setting would be cool
  18. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Probably confirmed from some other source 18 days remain!!
  19. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't speak Japanese, sorry
  20. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Just hoping for a final Mon reveal before release
Back
Top Bottom