Search results for query: *

1. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

James: We brought you this Pokémon to stand in for scissors Giovanni: What kind of a reason is that Jessie: Well, in case you lose the pair that's in the kitchen Giovanni: Only place where we have scissors is in the Pain Project Omastar
  2. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: How do you feel about this Gliscor? Giovanni: I've had a fear of gargoyles my whole life Jessie: Well, how were we supposed to know that?!? Giovanni: Ask the guy in the Pain Project who also brought me a Gliscor Jynx
  3. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: Here's a Centiskorch. It's a big ol' fire thingy Giovanni: I am sending you to Pain because... this is the best you could bring me? After Arceus?? Meowth: Well it's not our fault we lost the Arceus Giovanni: It is, though Furret
  4. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: Hello boss, we've brought you a strange Pokémon Giovanni: Wonderful! What does it do? MissingNo. glitches and disappears James: It does that. But it takes a while to get it back Giovanni: I see. Go find it again or get to the Pain Project James: Well it took us a few weeks to find it...
  5. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Our favorite trio doesn't even make it into the office before Giovanni screams at them to get their sorry rear ends into the Pain Project A very specific Pikachu
  6. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Giovanni: What in the world?? James: This is a Pokémon from a region we have yet to explore thoroughly Giovanni: Well done. I will have you promoted immediately the red paint falls off, revealing it's just a totodile Jessie: ...I think I know what's next Giovanni: You'd be correct (Months...
  7. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: Check out this neat little Ground-type! Giovanni: Okay... what is it called? James: Hippopuh... Hippopa... Hippopotamus... Hippowhaaaa Giovanni: It is required for all team members to know how to pronounce names. All others must be reassigned to the Pain Project Alakazam
  8. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: Hello Giovanni, I introduce to you a Pokémon that can create land and destroy ocean Giovanni: Interesting. Is there anything else I need to know? James: It has a rival which is super effective against it. (Shoot, shouldn't have brought that up) Giovanni: I see. Until you get that Pokémon...
  9. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

James: How's this here Ratica-- Giovanni: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, PAIN PROJECT!! James: But it's a -- Giovanni: NOW!! Hisuian Typhlosion Bigfooted this thread
Back
Top Bottom