Search results for query: *

1. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Possible theory, not sure where else to put it but the leaks/rumors was close enough
  2. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

That was the main concern I had about that. When reviewing the list and I noticed those two missing, I assumed the Suicune and Virizion forms. But that might make more sense
  3. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Oh wait, really? I saw somewhere the entire order of the Gen 9 national dex
  4. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Speaking of Tinkatink... it is National Dex #1000. One question: why? Why such an unimportant and (IMO) unimpressive Pokémon to be the 1000th? Tinkaton would've been better, but I wanted something like a new Mythical or Legendary Pokémon to fulfill that role
  5. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

What types are the gyms again? I need to mentally prepare myself
  6. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Apparently there are no Pokémon in national dex with the numbers 980 and 987. That's with all the other paradoxes. I'm thinking it's probably Suicune and Virizion.
  7. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Well that explains why it sounds familiar
  8. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Well, there's one thing I noticed about the leaks vs. reality. In the leaks, the first stage of the pseudo was named Arbolovia (according to Centro). Pokémon DB (https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/frigibax) says it is actually Frigibax. Interestingly, everything else holds up. As for graphics, etc...
  9. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Was gone for the weekend, have these Pokémon's names been leaked?
  10. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Aww man, all the excitement happened when I needed sleep. Everything looks really good/cool, and I will stay on this thread when the names of the other new mons leak. For now, really excited!
  11. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

So how soon are we thinking for the datamine? I simply can't sit still
  12. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Kinda feeling Skeledirge. Sprigatito is best first form for sure, but I think I have a favorite elsewhere
  13. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

How many are there going to be again? I heard maybe over 100 (might be wrong)
  14. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Not much in terms of new content, but definitely a hype trailer! In other news, Khu has some riddles: https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
  15. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Link broken?
  16. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok it's happening Came to bring up new trailer is coming tomorrow but found this instead
  17. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Gimmighoul! I saw pictures of it when it was leaking but wasn't sure if it was real Strange how it's pure Ghost-type, thought it would maybe be Bug/Ghost due to its appearance
  18. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Do you think perhaps one more official reveal before launch, or were the main trailers the final big thing before launch? shakes violently in an attempt to resist correction
  19. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Wait, is today the day??
  20. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Well this is the Leaks/Rumors thread, fire away
Back
Top Bottom