Search results for query: *

1. Bikini Miltank

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos There only seems to be Dig, which isn't well suited to this set (or Spinda in general, really). The way I see it, Spinda would be able to do decent damage to either Poison or Steel, but not both. She does have...
  2. Bikini Miltank

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos As a matter of fact, it looks like I may just have to replace Body Slam with Toxic, since on further investigation I can only get Body Slam through a Gen III Move Tutor, and the only other paralysis-causing...
  3. Bikini Miltank

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'd already perused Smogon's movesets, since for a lot of obscure Pokémon they're often the only up-to-date ones available. Smogon's movesets aren't always that suited to me, though, since they're geared...
  4. Bikini Miltank

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I apologise for the following question being horribly vague, but this thread seemed like the best place for it. I'd like some thoughts on what I can do with Spinda. Yes, Spinda. I know what you're thinking...
  5. Bikini Miltank

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Thanks for the suggestions, Tina and freddie515, I'll give those items a try and see how they work out! It's IVs you're thinking of here (EVs are a different thing entirely, although still important)...
  6. Bikini Miltank

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos While this isn't a request to rate my team (hence not making it its own thread), could anybody suggest some held items for them that aren't Leftovers? I'm not too keen on having a whole team carrying...
Back
Top Bottom