Search results for query: *

1. B

World Championships in the anime

His Raboot gaining an interest in battling could be the start of him wanting to battle more and enter the WC
  2. B

No I'm quite serious. And I never said it would be easy. He would struggle just as much as Ash would in order to reach the top 8. And what other trainers do you think would make the top 8?
  3. B

No? Why are you guys acting like he can't improve in all of those areas you listed? Do you really think he won't grow as a character and trainer for the rest of PM2019's run? Just because he is inexperienced as battles now doesn't mean he will stay that way
  4. B

Either or. I could see him reaching Master Class or getting knocked off in either Super or Hyper Rank
  5. B

He is starting out small though. He would have to work his way up from the bottom of Normal rank. He can improve along the way the more trainers he defeats
  6. B

I disagree that it was an easy league win but that's besides the point. The fact that the companions entered the league showed that they had no issues with them being involved in Ash's goal. If it happened once it can happen again with Go
  7. B

Don't see the problem. Remember back in Alola when all of the classmates participated in the League?
  8. B

He can learn the basics of battling with Raboot before he faces his first PWC opponent. By then he could be good enough to win
  9. B

And he can't become better as a trainer and work more with his Pokemon? He and Raboot came become stronger together which may lead him to want to enter the WC himself. He can still fight trainers and catch Pokemon
  10. B

If his starter Pokemon has an interest in battling he may eventually decide to battle more as a result. And what better opportunity for that then the World Championship.
  11. B

Assuming Go enters the World Championship wonder which one of them will face Leon?
Back
Top Bottom