• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

Anyway, I'm fine with the current format and choose it over a standard Galarian series. Hopefully that and Go stays for Gen 9 :)
  2. B

Then I'll be disappointed in the writers not fully commiting to changing up the status quo with Ash's captures. Thankfully there is still the chance of the monkey going to more fitting trainers
  3. B

Sooner Koharu or Go gets Grookey the better. No more starters for Ash
  4. B

Why wouldn't he want to use them? He has a Dynamax band and if he has all three of them might as well use the GMAX forms. And Go will be back to Galar plenty of times and there is also Isle of Armor and Tundra. Heck Mustard could train him how to use his starters GMAX forms And I still...
  5. B

Go can use Grookey in a more meaningful way though. He is already starting to battle more and is getting better as a trainer. Let him use the Gigantamax forms for Cinderace, Inteleon, and Rillaboom. And Ash has been restricted to starters since the beginning. Freeing him from that burden...
  6. B

Sure they could fully evolve Grookey under Ash. However I think a Rillaboom would fit Go more. Heck fully evolve all the new starters under Go. If Ash needs starters he can just use his older ones instead of some Monkey
  7. B

And when Grookey does show up I hope it goes to either Go or Koharu. If he is going to be taking on Leon and Raihan he doesn't have time to raise and fully evolve a starter. Grookey has no place with Ash
  8. B

The writers might have considered him too good for starters since it's been nearly a year and he still doesn't have one. Go got two of them and there's no sign of Grookey in the foreseeable future. The tradition of Ash getting the current starters might of ended in Alola
  9. B

He never got a Lucario in XY when it got a Mega form. I doubt it would have been any different in Galar even if it got a Gigantamax form. He definitely would have been restricted to Galarian Pokemon once again. Which is why I'm happy he has only gotten one Galar Pokemon so far. I'm still...
  10. B

Also the old formula was getting stale. SM was a good step in the right direction and I'm glad the new series is continuing that. Plus Ash finally got a Lucario which would have never happened in a standard Galar series. I was for him catching Sobble but after it went to Go I'm kind of happy...
  11. B

After winning his first League Journeys and the PWC was an absolute necessity. He needs to be fighting E4 and Champion tier trainers which the World Championship provides. And Galar is overrated to began with so I don't mind the lack of focus
Back
Top Bottom