• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BlackButterfree

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Re: Sinnoh remakes confirmed? Yes and no. The dimension they were referring to is undeniably the RSE Hoenn. But it's canon in the games, manga and anime that Giratina has its own dimenion (Distortion World) and Dialga and Palkia share a dimension with Unown, which has two pocket dimensions...
  2. BlackButterfree

I never said I wanted it to end soon, nor did I suggest it would. All I said is that the very last Pokémon ever introduced should be the Omega Pokémon to complement the original Alpha Pokémon (Arceus).
  3. BlackButterfree

No, I meant the final Pokémon. LOL The last Pokémon in the National Dex order during the final generation.
  4. BlackButterfree

If anyone deserves to outclass Megatwo X and Y as well as Megaquaza, it's the Lord of the Pokémon World. Since Arceus is the Alpha Pokémon, we better get an Omega Pokémon at some point. The final Pokémon of all.
  5. BlackButterfree

I desperately want this. But just like Following Pokémon in HG/SS was one of the best features and never returned, most likely neither will the DexGod.
  6. BlackButterfree

Even so, it's basically the same process as using the PokéFlute, but you just have to play it in Spear Pillar... Not too difficult for kids to figure it out.
  7. BlackButterfree

Manaphy debuted in a side-game. I don't think Arceus would be available in regular gameplay, but they might actually release the Azure Flute this time around, considering we all know about it, how to use it and the fact that the Eon Ticket is being re-released lends to the possibility that all...
  8. BlackButterfree

Why put Mew and Celebi and all other event legendaries in their regional Dexes when you can't catch them at all? For consistency. It makes no sense for 7 Pokémon exclusive to Sinnoh not being in the Sinnoh Regional Pokédex. It'd never been done before and it's never been done again.
  9. BlackButterfree

Which would make it 218. An even number. :) And why not make them main game? Cresselia is Level 50, Regigigas is Level 1, Phione can be obtained at any point as long as you have Manaphy, and Shaymin is Level 30. Darkrai, Arceus and Heatran could be left for further on, but they should still be...
  10. BlackButterfree

They need to expand it. To 217. There's seven Pokémon without a regional Dex to call home. (Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin and Lord Arceus) I can understand Arceus, maybe even Shaymin and Darkrai. But Regigigas, Cresselia and Heatran can all be found without events and...
  11. BlackButterfree

I actually like the names someone else mentioned: ChronicDiamond and CosmicPearl. With FR/LG and HG/SS, the legendaries weren't the main focus and so the naming scheme was centered around the original names. With OR/AS the names were centered around the legendaries, but their Primal forms (Omega...
  12. BlackButterfree

Yes! I can't wait for the inevitable DPPt remakes! ^_^ Judging by the pattern of the past three sets of remakes, I'd guess we'll get them in around 2020. Sinnoh was my favorite region, Platinum is my favorite game, Dawn is my favorite PC and Empoleon is my favorite starter! I will forever be...
Back
Top Bottom