Search results for query: *

1. BlackButterfree

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

If I owned any of the manga, I would gladly help contribute as much as I could. As soon as I start making a bit more money, I'll be buying the entire Pokémon Adventures series in English, and when that happens I'll gladly be able to help edit all those pages. Sadly, the other manga series don't...
  2. BlackButterfree

I never did get an answer to this. I was able to do minimal editing to the manga portions of Bulbapedia, but my knowledge is so seriously limited.
  3. BlackButterfree

I feel like the Manga section seriously needs some attention. We have the release dates for Volumes, Games, episodes and movies, but the individual rounds (which are apparently published in a magazine long in advance of their volume compilations) don't have release dates. I feel like those...
  4. BlackButterfree

Yes, we do. They're on every person who has them's page. What we don't have are the overworld models and the Pokémon models.
  5. BlackButterfree

This, please. I'm shocked we still don't have 3D models on ANY Pokémon's pages, yet we have all Menu Sprites (barring M. Lucario and M. Aggron) and 3D trainer models. It can't be that hard to find someone who'll give permission to use them.
Back
Top Bottom