Search results for query: *

1. Blackjack Gabbiani

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I haven't seen the episode so I don't know either way but "Known better under the name of Team Rocket" makes perfect sense, since it's bringing the three together under their collective name. It's a bit oddly phrased though.
  2. Blackjack Gabbiani

A bit, but it was continued unabated.
  3. Blackjack Gabbiani

Only partially. It started the Gen 2 stuff with Togepi's first chapter.
  4. Blackjack Gabbiani

The question depended basically on her knowing. We can't help that that was the answer she gave. Besides, a lot of VAs do behind-the-scenes work, or at least have some degree of input. That's why Eric Stuart could say that Brock's surname is Harrison and that's taken as canon, because he...
  5. Blackjack Gabbiani

But we're not talking about game mechanics, nor the games at all. We're talking about a series where the pokemon have interactions of their own and personality (for the most part) beyond the one-word description their info screen gives. Also, boondocks meaning ghetto? Those are, like, exact...
  6. Blackjack Gabbiani

That is really really weird. I wonder why they'd be so exclusive like that, especially since they already have gay pokemon in other canons (although MPJ does tend to play fast and loose with things like egg groups as well, so they're all over the board!). And methinks they'd sooner have gay...
  7. Blackjack Gabbiani

Then half the cast of Magical Pokemon Journey has something to say about it. To say nothing of Meowth falling for...well, I suppose all the men he's fallen for have been humans, but still. Besides, wasn't that only in the dub? (which is still pretty weird because what now? That just goes...
  8. Blackjack Gabbiani

Actually we don't know that. Only that Attract won't work like that.
  9. Blackjack Gabbiani

So Dogasu, any chance of that PM chapter getting a summary?
  10. Blackjack Gabbiani

The idea that she's twelve comes from Electric Tale of Pikachu, where it's given as her age.
  11. Blackjack Gabbiani

Kahn is retiring? AWESOME. They used to be a pretty good company, really, and then he sort of...well, went batshit.
  12. Blackjack Gabbiani

Regarding Paul in your latest comparasion, it seems entirely understandable that, because of his awakening compassion contradicting his previous actions, he'd still try to be a dick to cover it up. It's a typical overly "macho" thing to do.
  13. Blackjack Gabbiani

While I don't think it's been used on the show, Magical Pokemon Journey hinted at it, naming a chapter Eevee-Lu-tion (see, the main Eevee had a crush on another Eevee whose name was Lu...yes it's a rock-stupid pun!). And then Pokemon Ranger said it outright in the second game when Murph asks you...
  14. Blackjack Gabbiani

"Stay tuned" isn't exactly dated language, even if the technology it refers to is. People still do use that phrase.
  15. Blackjack Gabbiani

I was gonna say this before but... Except that, according to the dialogue you just quoted, they're not. The FANS are coming from all over the world. He didn't say anything about the trainers.
  16. Blackjack Gabbiani

Isn't that the plot (such as it was) of the first movie short? They lost a seed and replaced it with Togepi so Togepi had to stay with the other seeds?
  17. Blackjack Gabbiani

I find it odd that "negro" is on the list considering how many languages it just means "black" as in the color and has nothing to do with race.
  18. Blackjack Gabbiani

Regarding Electabuzz's hatred for red, it comes up in an issue of Magical Pokemon Journey as well (for some reason they call it "attracted", but it immediately attacks the guy wearing it). Also revealed is that Pincer is "attracted" to green (which...must be difficult, living in the forest as it...
  19. Blackjack Gabbiani

I wonder why the anime decided to upplay Volkner's mechanical skills. In the games, it's limited to the gym, but on the show he designed half the city.
  20. Blackjack Gabbiani

What webmaster? Do you mean like someone who runs their 4kids.tv message board?
Back
Top Bottom