• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Blackjack Gabbiani

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Someone needs to change the fourth movie villian's name. Pretty much every time he's mentioned, it's spelled as "Iron-Masked Marauder", when the movie uses "Iron Mask Marauder". There's no hyphen and there's no -ed. Also, my offer still stands to lend out my manga to anyone who can read...
  2. Blackjack Gabbiani

Chatot's page mentions a few times that parrots can't understand what they say, but this is patently untrue. Anyone who owns a talking parrot can tell you that, and there's research to back it up (look up the Alex experiments and you'll see what I mean).
  3. Blackjack Gabbiani

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread This is also the "suggestion/idea/problem" thread. Additionally, I really have no idea how to work Bulbapedia from a programming standpoint.
  4. Blackjack Gabbiani

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_manga It claims that Ash and Pikachu has art directly from the anime. That isn't true at all--it's done by the same artist as the movie 7 manga.
  5. Blackjack Gabbiani

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread In the "Pokemon world in relation to the real world" article, I believe that Crater Lake should be added since it's pretty clearly (to some anyway) the location of the Mewtwo Returns special.
  6. Blackjack Gabbiani

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread The image of Hareta's Minun hasn't been fixed.
  7. Blackjack Gabbiani

Two things regarding Hareta's article Can his signature pokemon be added to the disambiguation for Piplup? Also, the image for his Minun is broken.
Back
Top Bottom