Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. BulbaGiardino is banned in Italy. I wish for a refrigerator.
  2. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. The Jalapeno Pepper is actually a rock painted red I wish for a massage
  3. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But the joke was told in 1937, so you cannot hear it. I wish for a TI-84 Graphing Calculator
  4. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are taken to the Sengoku Era. Enjoy civil wars! I wish for some Vanilla-flavored Ice
  5. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, December 25th is eradicated from existence. No more Christmas I wish for an unstuck zipper
  6. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A rebellion comes to play, taking 20 years to enact its plan. 20 years later, ME is getting bored of dictatorship. Before he conquers the last bit of land he needs (Hans Island), the rebellion sends ME to the Shadow Realm! There, he is simply a mere spirit in a world of darkness and...
  7. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you only have a use to Capybara's. I wish for World Anarchy
  8. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you can't find your sock I wish for a bag of Whole-Grain Doritos
  9. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everything you eat will taste stale
  10. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the budget of the show is horrible. Also, we are replacing all the Anime Characters and giving you new, undeveloped characters! I wish for a Broken Stopwatch
  11. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Your wish is granted. But your powers are the ability to fly and shrink. HOWEVER, when you fly, you can't go down. You can't control your momentum so you can't move left and right. You just go up. ALSO, after you shrink, you cannot regrow back to your original size. I wish for a #2 pencil
  12. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Done, but your goal is simple. Steal every bag of goldfish x-tra cheddar in Mongolia Done, but the penny is worth nothing now due to it being created out of mid air, inflating the economy I wish for mayonaise
  13. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Done, but you get a severe stomach virus everytime you bite into it I wish for a bag of sugar
  14. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted, it is worth 1000000000000 dollars and there is only one. But if it is seen by anyone but you, you are sentenced to death. I wish for a horrible Smogon Team
  15. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish Granted, you ultimately realize you aren't having fun in life anymore, especially since you get everything you wish for. You have everything, yet you live in constant fear of dying or causing a tragedy due to your never-ending wishing. You manage to seclude yourself from society and to end...
  16. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish Granted. Weavile becomes bland as everyone uses one I wish Watchog would get more love
  17. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish Granted, you can only catch all the Caterpies I wish for zippers to not get stuck anymore
  18. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you lose your power once you get 25 feet in the air I wish for the next answer to be exactly 420 words long
  19. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it is all of Morgz and horrible Meme Channels. Also, you get charged every time it arrives, looping you into debt. Also, it gets added every 12 hours I wish for a good book
  20. Blaine.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you pay 1,000,000 dollars for it, go bankrupt, and die I wish for my Jester Ocelot pokemon to become real
Back
Top Bottom