• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Ash's Tranquil. Ash's Tranquil had evolved mid-fight against Skyla's Swanna, despite being injured and exhausted. Unfezant had faster mobility despite being tired.
  2. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

He was still a good trainer though
  3. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Once Again, Cameron wasn't a bad trainer. Forgetful yes, but Ash was also forgetful.
  4. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Agreed, to me why it is loved so much is because people love to enjoy battles where Ash won and hate battles where he lost which is what I have seen.
  5. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

I don't know, that line actually sounds way better
  6. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

An argument whether he is abusive or not.
  7. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

It really isn't. Paul wanted to best for his team, and if they weren't tough enough to handle it, he let them go, like with the Starlys. He didn't force Chimchar to stay with him at all.
  8. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

I only watch the Anime for the battles and Pokemon League.
  9. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Yeah, but still, I stand with that Cameron won fair and square.
  10. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Yeah, but we have also seen Ash do stupid matchups and win.
  11. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

I honestly think Cameron won fairly. Sure he didn't have the "required" 6 pokemon, however, he still had a good team. And if we take a look at Ash's team, Pikachu, Boldore, Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite, and Unfezant, compared to Camerons Riolu/Lucario, Swanna, Samurott, Hydreigon, and Ferrothorn, I...
  12. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

I loved Ash's Battles against Cameron and Trip in the pokemon league
  13. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Ive always considered Lillie as the Alola Pokegirl because of the games.
  14. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

That's why I don't believe 6 pokemon are required to sign up
  15. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Yeah, but in the Diamond Pearl Platinum Anime, trainers were able to view the pokemon of their opponents before a match.
  16. Blaine.

Controversial opinions

Now I have a thing with this, where is it stated about 6 pokemon being required? And we could say the same about Tobias, as of my knowledge, everyone didn't know his team at all, and only assumed Darkrai, unless I am wrong
Back
Top Bottom