Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

Pokémon: Party Maker

Yeah, I didn't think that through. Alakazam could be a good option, with Abras being found early. I can help you get it And I have nothing else
  2. Blaine.

Also if anyone needs a team, tell me. I'll need details like any specific starters, requirements, moves
  3. Blaine.

Here is another team I thought of, but for Pokemon GSC Typhlosion Quagsire Noctowl Jolteon Tangela Lapras Optional Members can include Espeon or Umbreon Dragonite Furret Girafirig Onix
  4. Blaine.

Random User reading this and wanting to play BW, here is a team for you Emboar, as he isn't that bad, in fact possibly the best of the starters. Whimsicott, decent pokemon and can tank, also obtainable early, (If you have white, trade a Petill in Nacrene City Galvantula, extremely useful, and...
  5. Blaine.

After I finish Black 2, Imma do a Water Bender challenge I can only use water types, hook me up with a team
  6. Blaine.

Salazzle is a good option, thats if she has a good Special Attack. You have access to Toxic, Flame Thrower, Sludge Bomb, and Nasty Plot, which was my main move set. If you need a great Physical Attacker, you can get a Hawlucha before the first trial by trading a Spearow to a lass in the pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom