Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

UnofficialBlaines Pokemon Region

Route 1 Info Route 1 is a simple one-way path from Twifile to Ondira. Twifile is where you live. Also in Twifile is Gym Leader Paradox's House, a Pokemon Center, and a 9000 Year Old Bush. On Route 1, there is a clean road to Ondira, with patches of grass spread around off the trail...
  2. Blaine.

Ok, trainers. Today, I want you to build your team. As of this point, the trainers levels are around level 25, so be wary of that when picking
  3. Blaine.

Ok, get this. A clock pokemon :D
  4. Blaine.

Number 43: Daemoneon The Protector Spirit Pokemon Daemoneon is a relative of the Eevee family. These creatures are around 3'4 feet long, the largest of all known Eeveelutions. These pokemon are able to be felt by someone they trust. Their fur is silky in texture, and short. They have the build...
  5. Blaine.

Working on Girasprite and Okafairy rn. If anyone wants to, they can help
  6. Blaine.

Well, I'm going to update some pokedex entries. Yay
  7. Blaine.

Number 42: Drecksmoams The Trash Dragon Pokemon Drecksmoams is a 7-foot long dragon and is 12 feet tall on their hind legs. Their body mainly consists of trash, with some purple scales, due to some wrappers being practically glued on. Its tail is the only clean part about it, having no trash...
  8. Blaine.

40: Ermail The Snowy Rodent Pokemon Description: A small rodent with icy fangs and white fur. Pokedex: Ermail is known for their camouflage ability. During wintertime, they hunt hibernating animals by hiding in the fur. Type: Ice Ability: Snow Warning Stats: HP: 35 Attack: 45 Defense: 30 Special...
  9. Blaine.

Yo, should I stop doing moves, and edit them in later. I'll accept potential nerfs, or moveset overhalls
  10. Blaine.

Preview for the next few pokemon lines, plus a legendary Ermail (Ermine/Hail) --> Slotacier (Slote/Glacier) --> Weasamp (Weasel/Amp) Strongorp and a dragon legendary :000000
  11. Blaine.

Need an idea for a Pokemon of the following types. Water --> Water --> Water Fighting Steel --> Steel/Psychic Dark --> Dark Dragon Ice --> Ice --> Ice/Electric
  12. Blaine.

Number 38: Okafairy The Okapi Pokemon Okafairy's body is similar to what scientists know about the ancient Okapi. Its dark black fur is replaced with a Mulberry coat, with Helio stripes on their hind legs. The hoofs emit a creamy pink particle. The leg muscles are strong so that they can...
  13. Blaine.

Just some basis, fill this out https://forms.gle/8zH9koR9UsaywwY9A
  14. Blaine.

So trainers, before we go rapid storm with new ideas, what is your team? Plus, any specific types you want?
  15. Blaine.

Wizens Has A lot Of New Details, but most importantly, what are the trainers up to. Let's meet Xavier in his first battle. He will always have the starter stronger to yours and uses a Feloker as well. Feloker is his true partner, who he had as a child, but took up a starter anyways. Mitchell...
  16. Blaine.

37: Gilascorch The Gila Monster Pokemon Descriptions: Looks somewhat like a Gila Monster, except bigger, and has bits of charcoal everywhere. Pokedex: Gilascorch prefer hot biomes, and normally rest under the sun during summer. They are nocturnal and are prone to hunting at night. Type: Fire...
  17. Blaine.

Is there any type of Pokemon you wanna see. Or a pokemon of a certain type? If so, quote this
  18. Blaine.

Now, this will be mega evolutions. I am gonna have custom, new mega evolutions. This would be a post-game feature, with both old and new mons getting some In order of Ideas: Mega Staraptor - Flying Fighting Mega Bisharp - Steel Dark Mega Furfrou - Fairy
  19. Blaine.

Early Psuedo Legendary 34: Pugbite The Puppy Pokemon Details: Imagine a Yamper with a Lillipup color pallet and a bit smaller. Pokedex: Pugbite's are seen as extremely good companions. Normally, they are given Everstone Collars so they can't evolve. Type: Normal Abilities: Intimidate: When sent...
  20. Blaine.

Around this point, I had the urge to include, Wizenian forms. The region is called Wizens by the way. Anyways, this is a quick list of the Wizian Forms, I don't wanna give stats yet Wizenian Machop Line Machop - Dark Fairy Machoke - Dark Fairy Machamp - Dark Fairy Wizenian Snorlax Snorlax -...
Back
Top Bottom