Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

Blaines Death Battle Ideas

Diamondhead vs Diance will be the last battle of Season 1 Season 2 Will have 2 DBX's Between Battles and more research. Here are the scheduled matches. Himiko Toga (MHA) vs Mystique (Marvel) Tony The Tiger vs Chester Cheetah (DBX) Captain Toad and Toadette vs The Ice Climbers Bowser vs...
  2. Blaine.

NEXT TIME ON DEATH BATTLE Reflection Cave hosts a strange sight. An unseen pokemon holds their hands out and a diamond forms vs. A kid spins his watch around and pressed it, forming an alien made of crystals
  3. Blaine.

I'm to lazy to write the battle but uhh. Have the ending Nyan Cat came at Doge, swinging her saber. Doge kept getting sliced, before being thrown to the ground. Nyan ran straight down, attempting to impale his heart. However Doge managed to move above her, and blasted her with the Bread RPG...
  4. Blaine.

What's Better Than A Normal Poptart? A chocolate one? No, a cat Poptart Nyan Cat: Nyan Cat found her way to many people's hearts and ears. Especially with that catchy tune. Annoying to some people, but it's art. Data: Nyan Cat Russian Blue Cat Female 9 Years America Nyan Cat is extremely...
  5. Blaine.

Memes. Everyone loves them. Unless you are Skai Jackson canceling minors. But anyway, what happens if two meme legends fight Doge, the brilliant, wisdom-filled pupper and Nyan Cat, the Annoying Pop-Tart Cat He's Blaine and I'm Blaine, and it's our job to analyze their skills, armor, and...
  6. Blaine.

Ok, some notes. Leon's Charizard vs Bowser is now undetermined for a date. However, Nyan Cat vs Doge is the next death battle. Yes this battle will be total bullshit. That's just what I want
  7. Blaine.

DBX Grovyle vs Robin Hood Grovyle was in a forest, hunting around. The forest was said to host some time gears. He ran through the leaves, before finding them. After storing them in a pouch, he began to run. He looked in the satchel as he ran, and the gears were gone. He looked around and saw...
  8. Blaine.

Death Battle Eevee and his three brothers were eating some rolls. This year Thanksgiving was at Umbreon's house and usually prepared enough food. But there was one roll left. Jolteon tried to snatch it, before Flareon used a quick attack to grab it for himself. As he was about to eat it...
  9. Blaine.

Upcoming Battles Eeveelution's - Today or Tomorrow Leon's Charizard vs Bowser - Next Week Grovyle vs Robin Hood (DBX)* - Saturday Doge vs Nyan Cat - Unknown Monokuma vs Fall Guy - Unknown Enderdragon vs Garchomp (DBX) * DBX means no rules, no research. Just off the top of my head.
  10. Blaine.

11. Blaine.

I will be revamping Bowser vs Charizard with more evidence and updated stuff. I will take Galar into note
  12. Blaine.

I made this
  13. Blaine.

Vaporeon Vaporeon, the Water Eeveelution. How does she pit in a death battle. Moves: Water Gun Swift Quick Attack Haze Water Pulse Aurora Beam Aqua Ring Muddy Water Hydro Pump Ice Beam Hyper Voice Liquidation Acid Armor Flip Turn Vaporeons Ability allows it to absorb water attacks and...
  14. Blaine.

Flareon Flareon is stupid. Moves: Flare Blitz Lava Plume Fire Fang Ember Quick Attack Fire Spin Dig Flamethrower Substitute Heat Wave Flareon can release heat up to 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. It also can learn Burning Jealousy, which burns all opponents that increased their stats. Even if...
  15. Blaine.

Death Battle The eeveelutions, strange, overated creatures. But who would win in a Death Battle? He's Blaine and I'm Blaine and it is our job to research their weaknesses, strengths, arsenal, and skills to see who would win a death battle! Jolteon The electric eeveelution. Known for being...
  16. Blaine.

Uhhhhh, I can't find much on Leon's Charizard, can you dm me some stuff on him, try not to overexaggerate anything.
  17. Blaine.

They both smell but, I'll do some research for it later
  18. Blaine.

me make pol yay
  19. Blaine.

It's time for a DEATH BATTLE! But first, a word from our sponsors Random Messages 16. Go there. Thanks Splat was wandering around a field, before seeing a giant lab. So he began his rush, bursting in. On the other hand, Jarvin had just got a mysterious syrup and was about to leave before he...
  20. Blaine.

Splat's Feats of Strength Blew a Hole in a Mountain Defeated a 50 Man Army with Fists alone Can absorb Light Energy Has a lot of stamina Almost defeated a God. Protector of Mother Nature Weaknesses: Can run out of Stamina if to much Light is released Mortal His tools can break...
Back
Top Bottom