Search results for query: *

1. Blaine.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Yeah, but they have said nothing about Global Trading being removed. There are no official statements on it. And, they really can't fix that. I mean, they can't be banned, but it would also be bad if you couldn't trade traded mons.
  2. Blaine.

I mean, GTS was flawed anyways, You always had hacked legendaries and people trading those legendaries for insane pokemon. This is me, but I prefer wonder trade
  3. Blaine.

But, even without the GTS, I have a stepbrother getting Sword so I can get VE. Plus I already play SMM2, SMO, and SSBU
  4. Blaine.

I had sent the response in before all the message came up, sorry
  5. Blaine.

We don't know yet. We will probably get a technical direct
  6. Blaine.

I am so happy Coballion, Virizion, and Terrakion were confirmed.
  7. Blaine.

I have Balanced Hackmons still. But meh, Darmantian will be an amazing sweeper And yeah, I assumed
  8. Blaine.

Rillaboom is gonna be an amazing sweeper. Gorilla Tactics + Choice Band is gonna be amazing
  9. Blaine.

Rillaboom and Cinderace. I can't choose
  10. Blaine.

So what I am going to assume is due to a lack of old legendaries, we will get them in mystery gifts, along with other pokemon (Cough Cough Ash Greninja and probably like 50,000 Pikachus). But damn the snap might ruin some in-game battling teams.
  11. Blaine.

Screw that Houndour aint in the game. I wanted to use a Houndoom, Galvantula, Hawlucha, and Grookey but NO
Back
Top Bottom