Search results for query: *

1. Blanc

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

Other than being delayed because of my vacation…. I had to think very long and hard about this so I’m sorry for the wait for an answer!! To be honest, I’ve always had a 4koma series idea in my head (mentioned somewhere in the art gallery) but I hesitate to say that’s what I want to be known for…...
  2. Blanc

LOL I love getting this question, it's understandable to ask since I'm so insane about them. I'm going to assume you want the long version rather than the short version, so I'll spoiler the below if it becomes too much of a wall. I've loved them since I first laid eyes on them, I have a...
  3. Blanc

I somehow entirely forgot to answer here!! Hope you can forgive me, Lisia!! I’ll be honest, I haven’t really looked into too many actual locations yet since I’ve written off Japan as a place I’ll visit in the distant future, but I’d love to see the cherry blossoms and sightsee some of the...
  4. Blanc

(Yes, it's Blanc underneath this disguise, LOL.) Hi Jolly!! I am more of a collector than a battler these days, you are correct! Actually, one of my favorite pastimes in the mainline games is breeding shinies. I do have a few! All for different reasons. My shiny Claydol is sentimental because...
  5. Blanc

Hehe, yes there is! The RGB trio is definitely one, Red is near and dear to my heart due to Pokespe, and I love the main trio to death. Elesa and Skyla are also two I quite enjoy as part of the Unova gang I’m fond of since I like to headcanon the Nimbasa Trio as a friend group (and Skyla being...
  6. Blanc

(I felt bad answering this since there was activity in the thread again, hope it’s okay and not throwing off the game at all) I’d really like to visit Honduras again actually. I only got to be there for a day, and the water and overall atmosphere was so beautiful and calm, as if it was removed...
  7. Blanc

(beep beep, permission to revive this thread?)
  8. Blanc

HELLO COLOURS MY BELOVED. Honestly, kind of similar to you and Janna! Back when the commercials for the game were still running, I really REALLY wanted to play, but I was in highschool at the time in some rigorous classes and couldn’t afford a game with a subscription because I couldn’t put in...
  9. Blanc

HELLO LISIA MY BELOVED!! I definitely cannot pick just one, but I do have an array of favorites off the top of my head. My fellow digital artists I admire I can think of are: Tira_27, Akua_ma, △○□× (Miwasiba), Deep Sea Prisoner, Fua Yuu (I’d die to commission her), Merengue_Doll and...
  10. Blanc

LMAOOO Lisia knows me too well at this point... I'm gonna be so predictable Of COURSE I don't mind!! I am honored to be bugged by Hawthorn... (Is the Bugsy icon a pun for this?? hehe) Sentimental... hmmmmmmMM... The very first that comes to mind is a band I've followed for a long time called...
  11. Blanc

Ahhh... Hitting my most critical weak spots!! I'll try not to drone about this one! Ghost-types are my absolute favorites with Psychic not far behind. Of course, I have to say Chandelure takes the top spot in my heart-- though not for the obvious reason you're probably thinking of! I always...
  12. Blanc

LISIA!!! Always excited to hear from youuuuu! Gather 'round cause I'm going to go on a tangent about my history with rhythm games and how 'good' I can decipher I am holy shit here I goooo-- So, my very first dive into the rhythm game world was Project Diva for the PSP-- the very first one! I...
  13. Blanc

Oh, no, it hasn’t been asked! Thank you for asking! Well… first of all I can’t believe I’ve only been here a week?! LOL it feels longer already… It’s small but verrrry cozy! I love it here, I haven’t been on a Pokemon forum since I moderated one when I was a teen, so it’s been really refreshing...
  14. Blanc

Oh, hi Dawning!! An interesting question, thank you! I’ve studied JP pretty passively in my time, so around ages 14-16 were when I started to fiddle with learning words and phrases, and just the basics. I didn’t get intensive in my learning until I made some JP friends, when I got involved in JP...
  15. Blanc

Got a tag comin' in hot! @ConfectionerMari the most delicious thing you've ever baked! Go!
  16. Blanc

Oh hi hi hi!! I wasn’t expecting another tag, thank you! I hope we can become good friends! Let’s seee… Honestly I gotta say Steven, despite me not being the biggest fan of Hoenn, he was a good character. I liked Steven! @pokemoll as a fellow EVA fan, I have to ask… Have you seen the final...
  17. Blanc

It’s no worries, friend! Sorry to overload you, I hadn’t realized you already received so many questions! You seem like a sweetheart, please take your time. In the meantime, I’ll pull in the others that seem to be hanging! @BigDocFan Do you have a favorite food that you feel you could eat...
  18. Blanc

Oh my goodness hi! Oh godddddd where to begin this feels like such a forbidden question for me because music steers a ton of my art inspiration so I always have a ton to talk about regarding it LOL... And thank you for looking Orchid! Your profile layout is gorgeous btw. But well! As stated...
Back
Top Bottom