Search results for query: *

1. Blanc

obligatory greeting

Aww, of course it’s no worries! Life happens and we ended up friends anyway so, no harm no foul! If anything it’s funny now to see how nervous I was posting and how chill I am now… LOL That’s one thing that changed since this post for sure! I went on plenty of subways and trains in general...
  2. Blanc

obligatory greeting

Hiya tako!! I know we already chatted a bit but thank you again! It's definitely a cozy place! Been quite a bit since I've been on a Pokemon forum so it's really nostalgic for me. I hope we can become good friends yaya! Taiko is fantastic! I play it all the time at the arcade when they have it...
  3. Blanc

obligatory greeting

I have been on a plane before, yes! I actually don’t mind them, not even the turbulence, but going through security in the US is hell, especially because I am verrrrry small in not just height but physique so taking everything out of my bag and putting it back in in a hasty manner for the staff...
  4. Blanc

obligatory greeting

I've regretfully never been on a subway! Or even a train for that matter! We don't have them in this area, well, we do have trains but I've never needed to make use of it, so I'm jealous! That being said however... My record on the Battle Subway stands at about 73 or so. I will have to double...
  5. Blanc

obligatory greeting

Nice to meet you two Uwaaa!! Thank you!! I do love my train idiots very much. Well, I did at age 13 and then I remembered I loved them so now I do again LOL. Galvantula is also up there for sure, my bias is becoming more and more obvious... LOL It's lovely to meet you too, but this is going to...
  6. Blanc

obligatory greeting

Wowowow, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! And good morning! A carte Blanc indeed! I’m definitely a little rusty to forum activity, which is ironic given I used to roam them a lot as a teen, but I’ll do my best! I’m glad there are other artists here! I don’t have a lot of PKMN stuff back...
  7. Blanc

obligatory greeting

Hiya, I'm blanc, an artist that is pretty quiet overall but if you find me in the right spaces you may see I yell very loudly. I'm not new to forums or even Pokemon forums, but it's definitely been a hot minute since I've been on one in general. I've been into Pokemon a looooong long time, but...
Back
Top Bottom