Search results for query: *

1. Blanc

Lolita fashion enthusiasts!

Forgive me for forgetting my own thread for a few months! Allow me to remedy that right now with talking about my addiction once again! Classic Lolita is a more ‘vintage’ style lolita. Often the designs don’t have prints, are in warm colors such as burgundy, brown, beige, and such (They can be...
  2. Blanc

That's super interesting!! I never even considered the word carrying a meaning outside of JP territory. Marley is a great character, I think she has one of the most interesting designs in Pokemon! I'd love to see even more of her in the main games tbh. We need more lolita trainers!
  3. Blanc

It is very cute!! Please show me if you put any of your characters in lolita! Do you have any styles you take to? I also tend to draw characters in coords I really want but can't afford...or can't justify wearing. I feel it.
  4. Blanc

OH MY GOD HI ALSO!!! Sorry I’m so so late I just got done with my errands. I’m so glad to find some other enthusiasts!! Let’s see ‘kawaii emo’, I think you’d like menhera aesthetics like me! I like streetwear also but I usually only like it if it leans menhera. I hope you’ll be able to try out...
  5. Blanc

Hi, I might have forgot to mention that I wear lolita fashion most every day, so it's something I really enjoy talking about. I'm not really into any communities about it because I'm shy, but I think it'd still be great to find others who enjoy talking about or wearing this kind of fashion! I...
Back
Top Bottom