Search results for query: *

1. Blast

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Even Zygarde with 10% of its cells intact is still about 78 times more powerful than the mighty golem king of the Pokémon world. Even Phione kicks Regigigas' ass for goodness sake!!! I completely agree with the Reddit post. Let him be free. Unleash him from is former chains. Due to his Slow...
  2. Blast

If they were only going to reveal the release date they could do it with a simple jpeg on social media. I feel like there wouldn't be a need for a dedicated livestream like this if they weren't going to give some more detailed information about the DLC content itself.
  3. Blast

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1310566023637143552?s=20 New information tomorrow!!! Do you think we'll get a release date for the Crown Tundra DLC? I'm also expecting more details on the Multi Battle Champion's Cup.
  4. Blast

For the people complaining about
  5. Blast

GEN 4 REMAKES ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT WEEK!!!!
  6. Blast

Am I the only one that was thinking about presents as in gifts when first seeing the stream visual?
  7. Blast

Seconded. I'd also like to see some underappreciated Pokémon return, like the Gulpin and Clamperl lines. Plus the remaining Mythicals and Fossil Pokémon.
  8. Blast

I like how the concept of the Galarian Legendary Birds is based on mutation through bird migration. They retain some of their old attributes in theory: Articuno's Psychic powers can freeze its foes in places, Zapdos' kicks are like lightning strikes from the sky and Moltres' dark aura inflicts...
  9. Blast

It's ironic that Kyogre actually made an appearance in the trailer lol. At least we got to see the new Pokémon and forms in action and the environments look beautiful. Slowbro is also pretty cool. I wonder if the scene of the Wyndon Stadium means we'll get a new title defense story arc or if...
  10. Blast

A little less than half an hour left. Here are my predicitions: Reveal of either Galarian Slowbro or Slowking with types (maybe both) One or more new Galarian forms Two or more new Gmax forms Reveal of at least 10 new moves This seems realistic. Of course I'm hoping for types and names of the...
  11. Blast

Call me weird, but I didn't have this issue playing SM for 750 hours and then another 750 on USUM lol. It was fun to breed a lot of unconventional Pokémon and take on the Battle Tree or try to come up with the strongest combination to get the longest streak. Speaking of which, what are the...
  12. Blast

What's with these off-topic discussions? Youkai Watch? Animorphs??? Let's talk about the DLC, shall we? Anyway, as much as I'm looking forward to a whole new area and a new storyline to explore, the return of many old Pokémon is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. I regularly...
  13. Blast

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of Sayaka from Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou when seeing Klara for the first time.
  14. Blast

This is seriously a great step in the right direction. Compared to the third versions, I think this DLC adds a lot more content for a smaller price than a slightly tweaked version of the same game. Of course everyone would've liked to have access to all the Pokémon from the start, but it's not...
  15. Blast

I, for one, welcome our new panda overlords.
Back
Top Bottom