Search results for query: *

1. Blast

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

All I gotta say is thank GOD the Pokémon are properly scaled in this game. Fighting with big Legendaries like Dialga and Palkia feels so epic now :bulbaLove:
  2. Blast

Though I've seen some speculation about the ancestors of Adaman and Irida, I think they're just new characters not related to any currently known ones. I'm more interested in their colour scheme and their necklaces. Why are their clothes so different compared to Dialga and Palkia's and even of...
  3. Blast

Personally I have no interest in BDSP, but as long as potential similar games don't get in the way of the main series games I don't really mind. I think historical takes of or maybe another creative spin on an existing region is much more interesting than a remake anyway. Though it would've been...
  4. Blast

Can't wait to play Legends: Zarude in 30 years :D
  5. Blast

I totally agree with your point but since Johto's sea already is the home of Lugia I don't think it makes sense for Manaphy to inhabit the same area as a Mythical Pokémon in that region. In fact, I always thought Manaphy was linked more to Pokémon Ranger than any of the main series games, even...
  6. Blast

Looks like the artists' predictions were spot on! I think Zoroark looks super cool and Normal/Ghost is such an interesting type. I wonder if it'll also be using similar attacks in game on the player and how it'll look in battle.
  7. Blast

One thing that doesn't make sense about the Zorua theory is that it's Pokédex entries all mention it to be a very timid Pokémon that uses its Illusion to escape or avoid detection, and Zoroark uses its Illusion to camouflage its den so it won't be discovered. In the video the researcher clearly...
  8. Blast

Agreed. At most I'm expecting one or two Hisuian forms revealed, but it's very likely we'll get nothing or recycled trailer footage not showing anything new.
  9. Blast

I mean you can't exactly fault the fans for touted this game as open world looking at the similarities with BotW in the promotion, especially the trailers.
  10. Blast

That's probably Stark Mountain with Heatran. Has anyone noticed the gondolier all the way to left side of the map? Seeing as its the only human figure in the water and it's placed weirdly to the side, I think it must hold some significance. I was watching the trailer with one of my friends and...
  11. Blast

Finally. Expecting a teaser for the story and Arceus and some introduction to basic gameplay elements like how capturing and battling Pokémon will work. Should be interesting.
Back
Top Bottom