Search results for query: *

1. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread This isn't a real issue, but I was just wondering when the new moves and abilities would be added to the site. Also, on Hoiiga's page, all the Pokemon sprites are missing under the Evolution tab. A similar missing sprite issue is on...
  2. B

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread On Gigaiasu's page, there's a sprite for Gantoru under Evolution, but the sprite is not on Gantoru's page or Dangoro's page. This also occurs on Kokorormori's page. Koromori's sprite appears on its page, but not on Kokoromori's. I don't...
  3. B

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but on Emonga's page, the links to the next Pokemon say "Kaburumo" instead of Kapurumo. Also, on Denchura's page, the same problem occurs with Tesshido saying "Desseed."
  4. B

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Just noticed this on Tabunne's page. The links at the top and bottom of the page to Dokkora's page are mistyped as Dokkorar. I'm not sure what the HTML reference is because I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this site's setup and editing is...
  5. B

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't know if it has been brought up yet, but I have noticed some minor problems with the List of Pokemon by National Pokedex Number page. Some of the names of Pokemon already revealed are misspelled. Desuukan has already been fixed, but...
Back
Top Bottom