Search results for query: *

1. Blazing Charmander

What video games are you playing now?

I got my N64 down from the loft on Friday evening, and since then I have played a lot of Jet Force Gemini. In terms of handheld games, i've been playing the ORAS demo occasionally and I decided to make a start on Zelda: Oracle of Ages since i've had it downloaded but untouched on my 3DS for over...
  2. Blazing Charmander

Banjo-Tooie (N64): Attempting to finish the game for the first time since I bought it years ago. I have 29 Jiggies so far and have just opened the Grunty Industries world. Pokemon Ruby (Gameboy Advance): Reached Mauville City and struggling to defeat Wattson. My team (Grovyle, Kirlia, Taillow...
  3. Blazing Charmander

Zelda - Skyward Sword (Wii): Beaten The Imprisoned for the third time (my goodness, was that unexpected so soon after the second battle!), and now i'm collecting the tadtones for Faron's challenge in the flooded woods. Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color): Finally caught all three Legendary Beasts...
  4. Blazing Charmander

Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - Progressing through the Volcano Summit, having now completed a few side quests in Skyloft and the Silent Realm trial in Eldin Volcano. Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color) - Managed to finally catch Raikou with a Fast Ball, and now the hunt continues for Entei, who I...
  5. Blazing Charmander

Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - Currently completing a couple of side quests in Skyloft to gain some Gratitude Crystals before heading to Eldin Volcano to do the Silent Realm challenge. Wish me luck... Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color) - Hunting and attempting to catch Raikou and Entei, but to no...
Back
Top Bottom