Search results for query: *

1. Blazing Charmander

Generation VI: The Future

I wouldn't hold out too much hope for this. Zygarde's new forms and Ash-Greninja were covered globally upon their CoroCoro reveal, but I seem to remember the international Pokemon website simply showed their anime art in an article. I can imagine the website similarly just sticking the art of...
  2. Blazing Charmander

I guess it being created so long before Pokeballs were (mass) produced makes its design even more intriguing and perplexing. Hopefully it has some interesting backstory seeing as the Poke Ball motif is so integral to its design.
  3. Blazing Charmander

One thing about the Pokeball Factory theory that may not align is that the blurb for Magiana says it was created more than 500 years ago. Would the factory have been operating that far into the past? When were Pokeballs invented in Pokemon lore?
  4. Blazing Charmander

Wasn't Voltorb made by scientists at Silph Co. through inspiration of the Pokeball? (EDIT: Looks like in stricter terms scientists mysteriously came across the Voltorb 'species' when Pokeballs were being produced.) The Foongus line could still be the inspiration for the Pokeball itself, though.
  5. Blazing Charmander

This gives me an off-the-wall idea. What if Magiana is appearing in a new Kalos adventure and is a by-product of the good folks at the Pokeball Factory (a place that is very one-note in X/Y)? That, or it's simply a Gen VII Pokemon. We will see.
  6. Blazing Charmander

Dat new Pokemon hype!!! I love it. A bit tough to differentiate between it and Diancie/M-Diancie for me right now (apart from the clear gear motif as opposed to rocks and diamonds), but i'm sure that more information about it and its typing should help to set it apart.
  7. Blazing Charmander

I like the sound of this. A lot of people seem to be on board with the "Gen 6.5" idea and I can honestly understand why, given the low number of new Pokemon species that were introduced in X/Y (though the Mega Evolution designs could be added to the total if you wanted to see it that way). Up to...
  8. Blazing Charmander

I agree with this personally. There is already so much happening on the 27th - so much so that I can't imagine Game Freak/TPCi wanting a scenario where one event overshadows another, which a new game announcement obviously would. It seems like they are painting the Gen 1 VC releases as a huge...
  9. Blazing Charmander

Does anyone feel that Feb/March could be the time for a new game announcement? I am keeping expectations low, but I have recently been sensing a lot of build up that I wonder may be culminating in some big news within the coming weeks. We obviously know that CoroCoro promised us some...
  10. Blazing Charmander

Oops, yes. That does sound kind of ridiculous on reflection (owing to my poor attempt at irony), but my overall sentiment stands in that more was left to our imagination in DP's pre-release period. Personally, seeing someone gradually play through the game after launch and note their new...
  11. Blazing Charmander

You can include me among those who were disappointed to find no secret Megas in ORAS after the games' release. While it was nice to have an info dump for the games each month in the pre-release period, I wish that things like Wally having a Mega Gallade, Steven having a Mega Metagross (albeit...
  12. Blazing Charmander

Brainwave. What if there is still an announcement in store for us at the closing ceremony? Not one to do with a new main game, but rather concerning ORAS. If Game Freak intend to follow through with the tease of a Battle Frontier being in development at the Battle Resort, what better time to...
  13. Blazing Charmander

I admit that I felt a twinge of disappointment upon seeing the announcement being Pokken for Wii U, but now I can honestly say I don't mind at all. Next month's CoroCoro details regarding the blob and silhouetted behemoth give us a guarantee that new main series content is on the way at some...
  14. Blazing Charmander

I couldn't see it at first, but this does look a lot like a new Zygarde forme given the patterns that can be seen lighting up on the third image as well as the one that's constantly lit up on its forehead. At this point I reckon a third version is the safest bet for Gen VI's immediate future...
  15. Blazing Charmander

Depending on the legitimacy of the video that's circulating (or more importantly whether the names mentioned in the video are merely placeholders), there could be a scenario where the E3 Digital Event unveils a new Pokemon game/project that Satoshi Tajiri himself has overseen the development of...
  16. Blazing Charmander

I'd agree that all those things are most likely nothing more than a nod to Emerald. As much as I enjoyed ORAS in their own right, it's jarring to see features as popular as those mentioned (Battle Frontier, Match Call and the domino effect of Steven leaving his position) only returning in the...
  17. Blazing Charmander

I seriously hope that all these hints amount to something, but as time goes on I feel less optimistic. The Reddit thread that first leaked these details around the time of the games' release also includes indications that an NPC states more Pokemon have been reacting to Mega Stones, and that...
  18. Blazing Charmander

Not the case at all. I think those of us discussing this are throwing a fair amount of caution to the wind in the event that X/Y aren't built to receive add-on content. Delving back a few pages into this thread, it's Platinum Lucario who posted that this is likely not to happen as placeholder...
  19. Blazing Charmander

If Game Freak are taking a break from their recent annual game launch schedule (which I personally wouldn't mind since BW2, XY and ORAS have definitely burned me out over the last three years), I think it would be cool if they used the gap to release some add-on content for X/Y that expands the...
  20. Blazing Charmander

Game Freak didn't make remakes full stop before FRLG, yet now we have those as well as Gen II and III remakes. I'm sure that GF aren't afraid of breaking formulas in their series just as they weren't when they released FRLG as their first set of remakes in 2004. There's a first time for...
Back
Top Bottom