Search results for query: *

1. BlindCaptainDrip

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Called Giovanni.
  2. BlindCaptainDrip

You've always been a huge detractor of the Giovanni theories, but you're adamant opposition to the idea is already crumbling. You've already been wrong about Gio and Team Rocket, so I cannot trust you know what you're talking about here. These are two very seperate timelinees. Research, then speak.
  3. BlindCaptainDrip

Just because I said this a year ago... Aether is Silph Co run by Giovanni and Team Rocket
  4. BlindCaptainDrip

Not quite what I think Azoth is in connection to... Also note, in the anime, the land Magearna came from was the Azoth Kingdom..
  5. BlindCaptainDrip

Eveey time I explain users get upset. It's all there, however. The developers concept was figured out (alchemy, Azoth) and predictions are in line wigh the rumors now. Look back at thread 1 if you would like to jump down a rabbot hole.
  6. BlindCaptainDrip

It's Giovanni. All links back to Azoth, LMAO. Look at thread #1
  7. BlindCaptainDrip

HAHAHAHA called Rocket and Gio. Can't no one take it away from me!!
  8. BlindCaptainDrip

Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed it! Still think USUM will be linked to origins!!
  9. BlindCaptainDrip

Hey, regarding the evil team sig PKMN 8-biy picture.. I know it was odd there was a Camurupt and no Sharpedo. But in Origins, Maxie was the Villain, and Archie was on the other side, right?? USUM is going to have an Origins arc.
  10. BlindCaptainDrip

Evil team leader, whatever. Guzma still fits the character profile better than Lusamine. I literally speculated on Giovanni being a huge part of this Gen in the first thread a year ago. Everyone called be crazy hahaha
  11. BlindCaptainDrip

Those PKMN are all signiture PKMN from each Gen main villain.
  12. BlindCaptainDrip

Pretty positive it is Rotom Dex...
  13. BlindCaptainDrip

Already suggested by GingerNinja.
  14. BlindCaptainDrip

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like Deoxys almost.
  15. BlindCaptainDrip

That is exactly what I mean. The apricorn balls bring a very excellent rarity factor and opens trading up far more for dedicated breeders. If you look at the PKMN yet to be available in apricorn balls, the fossil mon stick out.
  16. BlindCaptainDrip

Calling it now, I really feel like that Fossil Dream Park or whatever will be open in USM. It will give us a chance to capture the fossil PKMN in the special balls for breeding purposes.
  17. BlindCaptainDrip

Just a random thought regarding new forms of Gen 2 PKMN... Does anybody think the Blue Granbull statue in the police station means anything? I know it is a long shot since it is already in the Alola Dex, but I feel like it was never explained.
  18. BlindCaptainDrip

Type: Full is real.
  19. BlindCaptainDrip

I still feel like its more likely we get something new with the starters.
  20. BlindCaptainDrip

Whats that?? I have 12 shinies, all legit and nonhacked. Shiny encounters are waaaaay easier this Gen....
Back
Top Bottom