Search results for query: *

1. Blink

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Shiny Luxray looks cool, too. ^^; I just prefer Shinx's color scheme, the shiny version looks really different from the normal version and I think the colors go well together. ...Actually, now that I'm looking closely, shiny Luxray reminds me of a bumblebee for some reason. o_o Edit: Eh, I...
  2. Blink

^ I would leave it if I were you, shiny Shinx looks better than shiny Luxray. :P
  3. Blink

^ I know, right? It's close to impossible for me to pick one. XD Someday, I think I'm going to sit down and spend some time seriously pondering about which Pokémon is my favorite. :P Sigh...Making a balanced team is so hard. I'm playing Pearl right now, and all of my Pokémon are way...
  4. Blink

I've never found a shiny in a Gen IV game either...besides red Gyarados in HG, of course. Currently doing a replay of Pearl, I hope I get lucky :P /not happening
  5. Blink

I have horrible shiny luck, but that's what trading is for. :P I only have a couple of shinies that I actually found myself.
  6. Blink

Shiny Umbreon is super cool! I have one in White. :) Some of my favorites are Cyndaquil, Deino, Chandelure, Swampert, Weavile, Espeon, Umbreon, Magnezone, Snivy, and Zorua. But I have so many more... I can't just pick one. Also, Mew and Mewtwo are the best legendaries, period. ^^;
  7. Blink

I can imagine the link feature would be useful if people prefer/use Japanese names, since then you get a link to what Pokémon they're talking about. Yeah, the dex entry is why I think Banette is creepy. I don't like creepy stuff much. Dusclops is pretty bad, too. :P Deciding on a favorite...
  8. Blink

Haha, I know right? Coolness of having a green Espeon > dealing with a bad nature. XD Banette freaks me out, but I think Shuppet is cool :) What's your favorite type then? Psychic? /generalizing because of the Gardevoir avatar :P
  9. Blink

Thanks! Yeah, my only other shiny (besides Gyarados) is a shiny Shuppet in Sapphire...it was a really long time ago. The vast majority of shinies I have are from trades with other people. That Eevee was some random nature like Naughty or something, but I was so excited it was shiny that I didn't...
  10. Blink

I know I'm new too so it might be awkward, but hi Yuri! I have a lot of respect for breeders, I never have enough patience to get everything right. Breeding for gender and ability is hard enough, natures for me are nearly impossible. XD My proudest breeding moment so far was when I hatched a...
Back
Top Bottom