Search results for query: *

1. B

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Here's why it's a disappointment: 1. Limited to 3 Vs. 3 fights, making it basically the same as Ultra. 2. No Round Robin, meaning the outcomes are super predictable and basic. 3. No Ash Vs. Alain rematch that we deserved. 4. No Iris Vs. Lance round, making Iris' goal of being the best Dragon...
  2. B

I'd rather her have a Hatterene since it's such a weird Pokémon to leave out.
  3. B

Yes, but since she has Gardevoir and a Mega stone, there's no point in her having a Hatterene. Cynthia on the other had has no Mega stone for Garchomp.
  4. B

I think that Cynthia could get a Gmax Hatterene, since it hasn't been shown yet and I doubt Diantha would have one.
  5. B

I don't get why Iris can't have Lance as a rival over Ash. Ash could have Diantha instead of him or heck, Lance could have been replaced by Alain. I get the "early JN" stuff promoting Lance over Alain, but since late JN focuses on Iris so much more, it makes little sense to keep Lance an Ash...
  6. B

I know Excadrill is a Steel type... the point was he had more Rock than Steel. Actually, Steven has only had more Rock than Steel types once.
  7. B

I know it is, the point was he had 3 Steel types and 4 Rock types.
  8. B

It's why I think Alain should have had the fight against Ash pre-tournament instead of Paul. That way even if Alain DID still make it to Master's 8, Ash could fight more champions, since Alain would have already been beaten. Ash Vs. Steven would have been interesting, but I doubt that will happen.
  9. B

In B2W2, Steven's team was much less Steel-focused. For some reason he had Archeops and an Excadrill. He also had more Rock types than Steel types because he still had Aggron, but no Skarmory (or Claydol).
  10. B

Steven Stone has an identity crisis too in the games, since he uses mostly Rock Types. Right? I REALLY hope the promotional material wasn't spoiling the battles.
  11. B

What is even the point of Ash fighting Lance? Are the writers SO obsessed with ASH FIGHTING KANTO CHAMP that they failed to see the stakes with a Lance Vs. Iris fight? Again, what's the point? Iris wants to be the best DRAGON trainer, so she goes up against Alain instead of Lance... and the fact...
  12. B

Alain could have still caught more Pokémon or pull a Paul but only keep Charizard consistent.
  13. B

What I don't like about Alain's battle is that in the Kalos league at least it was a full battle, so that PWC manages to not only make the stakes lower than before but also fails to show all of Alain's team. For all we know he could have had a lot of new Pokémon, but we're only going to be able...
  14. B

Again though, we'll only be seeing 7 battles and non-Ash and Iris fights can be mostly skipped over. I don't get why logistically the PWC has such stupid rules. Each fight should have different challenges to really push the trainers to their limits. Round 1 could be a triple battle round. Round...
  15. B

What a waste. This confirms that Ash won't be using any reserves. Also what is with the anime and using 3 Vs. 3? Since when did people claim that should be the most amount of Pokémon used in a battle? Also 3 vs. 3 wouldn't be SO bad if Ash fought more than 3 trainers... I don't get why the PEAK...
  16. B

It bugs me that the two shiny Pokémon don't mirror each other. Lance's Gyarados is the first one while Steve's Metagross is the seventh one. They should have been the 2nd and 7th ones or 1st and 8th ones. Same with the Charizards.
  17. B

Could explain why Brock was randomly camping out, maybe he's making his way to the stadium.
  18. B

I'm guessing the Masters 8 goes like this: Round 1: Ash vs. Cynthia (I just hope that Ash uses reserves and doesn't stick to him current team) Alain vs. Diantha (Diantha should go down like a dog for being the worst Champion here. Seems fitting it's against Alain) Leon vs. Steven Iris vs. Lance...
Back
Top Bottom