Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

What video games are you playing now?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Now that I've finished both the first Xenoblade and Dragon Quest 4, I'm now replaying XC2. I never did finish this and I've decided start over for a new fresh experience. Although this game is only loosely connected to the first (that I know of at least), I'm still happy...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Xenoblade Chronicles DE - Future Connected: Now that I've completed the main game, I've started on the Future Connected extra story. It's pretty nice though I am a little bummed out that a couple features from the main game aren't in this. I do really like Nene and Kino though, they're adorable...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - I started playing this about a couple months ago and I'm now at the final chapter. I've been grinding a lot (now level 80) and taking on the late-game sidequests, but I have a short attention span and I think I'll just go after the final bosses soon.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy 7 (Switch): I'm early in the second disc and just got to the part where Since the patch came out, I've been enjoying this a lot more. Dragon Quest 4 (DS): Haven't been putting as many hours into this one, but still going at it. I'm now at the southern continent. Shining Force...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy 7 (Switch): Recently the Switch port received a patch, so I started playing it again to see if the freezing bug I've been experiencing would appear again. Either it has been quietly fixed or I am just lucky since I haven't encountered it so far. But it's given me enough confidence...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero (Switch): I had taken an extended break from this for awhile but recently decided to come back to it and carry on where I left off. I've since beaten the main game (only 99% though, ouch) and the Pirate Queen's Quest scenario. I'm going to tackle the Friends Til The End...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest 3 (Switch): Having recently finished DQ8 and taking a break from ACNH now, I've been getting back into some RPGs, starting with the DQ3 Switch port. I'm about close to midway through it, and I can easily say that this is my favorite of the Erdrick Trilogy. Finished the black pepper...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) - Recently a couple days ago, I had beaten the final boss. I was gonna take a break from the game before taking on the post-game content, but decided to go back and grind for a bit. Then I went through the . I think I am strong enough now to take on the . But I'll see...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - I've been playing this for a couple weeks now and only recently unlocked the terraforming app. My town layout is nearly complete now. I admittedly time traveled to make moving houses go by a lot quicker, but it was worth it. I only got two or three left...
  10. Blockhead Pippi

I recently beat Dragon Quest XI S in its entirety, so now I am playing... Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) - I started a new file of this since I barely progressed the last time I played, and I'm glad I did. Yesterday I beat Khalamari. Harvest Moon 3 GBC (3DS VC) - I also just bought this today and...
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest XIS (Switch) - As of now, I have finally beaten this game. Or at least the main portion. There's actually a hefty amount of post-end game content, to the point where the game hasn't really "ended" at all. But I've succeeded in clearing what is the game's second act.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

Been playing a mix of Dragon Quest XIS and Stardew Valley lately, mostly Stardew now that the newest update came to Switch a little while ago. I consider playing the latter to be my Christmas tradition. But I should get back to DQ soon.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest XIS (Switch) - I am currently now at the start of the game's second act, and just finished the Switch-exclusive prologue content. I'm really loving this game. The Manga Works (Switch) - I decided to try this little indie game by Kairosoft the other week and playing it now and then...
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Digimon Story Cybersleuth (Switch) - I am currently at chapter 9 of the first game. Things are escalating quickly and I'm eager to see where things go from here. My only real complaint right now is that the translation really isn't good and obviously rushed in spots. Seeing as this is a port of...
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete (Switch) - Started playing this the other day. Aside from a game I rented for the PS1 and played as a little as a kid (I think it was World 3), this is my first Digimon game. And seeing how they all play differently, I think this one was a good choice...
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - Wanted to move on to other games after completing it and FF IX, but I've went back to finish the post-end game content. Just finished the last of the tablet targets today.
  17. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - At last, after playing this since it came out in February, I've finally beaten this game. And I loved it. IX is not a perfect game, but it is easily one of my top favorites. With the exception of some of the mini-games (particularly the forced ones), I loved just...
  18. Blockhead Pippi

For a good while I have been playing the Switch port of Dragon Quest II, along with the port of Dragon Quest XI. Just now beaten DQ II today. It was fairly good for an early title. I'm thinking of actually going back to some other games I had put down. Most notably Final Fantasy IX. I need to...
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - I have just now beaten the game and finally reached the end. And I loved every bit of it. The improvements to gameplay over the first have been great, the characterization have been truly top-notch (and I every bit ship the Builder and Malroth together), and...
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - Still playing and loving just about every second of it. I'm now in the late game story and am now tasked with finishing the castle on the Isle of Awakening. As great as the story has been, I'm looking forward to pushing through the last of it so I can finally...
Back
Top Bottom