Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I won't be able to play it, but I'm nonetheless looking forward to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. There aren't enough DBZ RPGs and it's great we're getting another. Hoping they'll one day announce a Switch port.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

I'm kind of just looking forward to seeing what's at E3 this year, honestly.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

The announcement of several Final Fantasy titles coming to Switch has honestly gotten me pumped, particularly in regards with VII, IX, and X / X 2. I'm also interested XII. I've only been able to play the original six FF titles, so the chance here is fantastic.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Looking forward to Okami HD on the Switch. At first I lost interest as soon as I heard that it is eShop exclusive, but now that I've got a decent microSD card and fairly good download speed, I'm willing to get it digitally. I'm anxiously waiting for a proper release date. I imagine it'll be in...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Since that last Nintendo mini Direct, I have a few Switch games on my watch list. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is definitely high up. I already played the Wii U version, and a tiny bit of the 3DS version, but I'm willing to start all over with this version...especially cause the 3DS...
Back
Top Bottom