Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch). Just waiting for it to arrive now. I look forward to this since I never got to play the original.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Both Wargroove and Squidlits were marked down during the Switch eShop summer sale, so I got them. Squidlits was just a dollar and I had spare change, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purchased Collection of Mana for Switch yesterday. I've never played a Mana game before. The Trials of Mana remake looks good, but the Collection is a much better deal for me as a newbie. And a little cheaper.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Jake Hunter Detective Story: Ghost of the Dusk for the 3DS. I got this for new at a discount yesterday.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought the first Dragon Quest on the Switch eshop. Now I've got the complete Erdrick trilogy.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Warlock's Tower on Switch. It was on sale for cheap and was sitting in my wishlist for awhile now. Also got the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX demo, which I've since completed.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dragon Quest IV for the DS and The Manga Works for Switch. The latter is a cute strategy game.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete on Switch last Wednesday.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Not an actual purchase, but I've downloaded the demo of Dragon Quest IX S today.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch). Might try playing it tomorrow (enduring the joystick drift and all). Haven't played a lot of Switch lately on account of being absorbed into other things -- so much in fact that my Switch's battery died on me and now it's 33 percent. Oi I need to be better than...
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Against my better judgment, I bought Pokemon Crystal on the 3DS VC. This may very well be my last purchase of a Pokemon game.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Turns out I still had enough money left over to buy Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD for the Switch during the sale.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Took advantage of Square-Enix's sale by purchasing World of Final Fantasy on Switch. It was a toss up between that or FF XV Pocket Edition. Though I may still get that too.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

An e-shop card to renew my Nintendo Switch Online subscription in advance (yeah I know I'm sucking up to the service...). Used the remaining funds to buy Earthbound on 3DS.
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sorry I'm stingy and keeping it. =U There might come a day where I might decide to play it. Plus the physical price does also cover the download code as well, so I technically paid for two games.
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Final Fantasy X & X2 HD (Switch, physical) This includes the download code for X2, but I frankly don't care enough about it to redeem it.
  17. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch. Before that I also bought a year's subscription of Nintendo Switch Online.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

My order of Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad came in the mail today. Bought it last Friday.
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero - Day One Ultimate Edition (Switch).
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

Steam version of Final Fantasy VII. If I had a PS4, I would have just gone with that version, but I don't, so...
Back
Top Bottom