Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Things that frustrate you in games?

I thankfully haven't encountered very many instances of this, but I'm a little frustrated with the existence of games that were purposely designed in mind to be played with multiplayer as the core focus. Where even though the games still offer single-player, the levels and other aspects are...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

This isn't so much an issue with games themselves as it is an issue with game trailers. I'm tired of trailers that only show animated reels or still pictures intended to illustrate the game's story or narrative. There's nothing wrong with wanting to advertise a game by its story and these...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

I'm the opposite. Well to be more precise, it depends on the game. In the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 7, they changed it where instead of random encounters you would have on-map enemies, like how the modern DQ games are. But the problem is that they did not update the size of the dungeons to...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

This gave me flashbacks of Hideout Helm in Donkey Kong 64, where you're required to perform a chain of subsequent tasks in limited time to stop the laser beam from launching. It was already bad enough, but it was exasperated by Diddy Kong's rocket barrels and how god awful they are to control...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Games that have a needlessly slow start and ridiculously slow pacing. Dragon Quest 7 is a notorious case of this. In the very first scenario, you spend a couple in-game hours on your home island doing quests to open a temple that transports you to other islands, and never encounter a single...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

I can't stand the grungy brown/black/rust red/vomit green colors that some games, particularly "edgey" shooters, use. Brown walls, brown floors, brown enemies, brown weapons, brown armor. Just everything brown. It's old, it's unoriginal, it's cliche, and it makes things really hard to see. Worse...
Back
Top Bottom