Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I very briefly considered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX after playing the demo today, but quickly put that off since I already have the original (Blue Rescue Team), and the $80 CDN price doesn't justify it. However, if the game ever does go on sale at some point, then I may consider it then...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Up until this very hour I was really certain about getting the Doom port for Switch. Then I learned that there is a day one patch that is 8 GB worth of data, all because it adds multiplayer to the game, a mode that I do not particularly care for and would much rather do without. I was under the...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

It's now November, and the Switch port of Rime is something I'm considering. At first I lost interest after that whole debacle over the game price, but that was awhile ago now. And the physical release is supposed to come with a couple extras, so there's that. Also considering Azure Striker...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Stardew Valley is releasing tomorrow on Switch. I already have it on Steam and beat it with most of everything done, but it was such a wonderful and beautifully crafted game that I wouldn't mind playing it again. But I also got a lot of other games just sitting around, and I'm not sure if I...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

I've been thinking about getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the Switch when it releases. Part of it is because I've been getting back into Dragon Ball and it looks nice. The other reason is because I sympathize with people wanting Fighter Z on Switch and want to get Xenoverse to show Bandai...
Back
Top Bottom