Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Next CoroCoro might have some last minute news about Sun/Moon, or at the least an event extra or a recap. I can't imagine them dropping S/M altogether just because November would be past.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Why does beauty equate to lust? I see that more as pride. Not that it matters since it's quite the stretch anyway. On another note, I find some of the Ultra Beasts to be really disturbing. They look really misplaced to be in Pokemon.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Lmao. CoroCoro is the greatest thing ever. There's been an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. Please never change CoroCoro.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I'm hoping we just get names for the legendaries, though it seems pretty obvious that their names are going to be Solgaleo and Lunaala considering how the trademarked names for the starters ended up real. Maybe artwork of the region and player characters. Otherwise I fully expect a recap of the...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Oh I know that. It's just that the "lack of information" when it's only been three months is all too familiar to me. Magearna technically counts though.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

This is almost funny to look back on. I remember back during the days leading up to XY's release, there were people expressing concern that there was very little information being handed out and that there didn't seem to be many Pokemon reveals. As it turned out it was because Gen 6 didn't have...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

It wouldn't surprise me if they revealed the boxart but kept the mascots as silhouettes. Hey, whatever gets those kids to keep buying the magazine, right?
  8. Blockhead Pippi

As frustrated as I am over Nintendo's lack of exposure at E3, some people at other sites have pointed out that maybe this is actually a good idea. E3 is losing a lot of relevancy over the years due to it only being open to the press. That worked well back in the day when a lot of game...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

I'm keeping my expectations low just as I have done before. The most I expect is the box art images being revealed and probably the mascot legendaries along with it. I don't expect much else than that.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

As annoying as the tease was, I have to admit, that is kinda awesome.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

I wouldn't mind an E3 trailer, but in the same light, part of me really wants E3 to be more dedicated to the NX than anything else. The last few E3s have been pretty awful for Nintendo, and I feel like only the NX reveal is going to redeem them.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

On the Sun box, I see something that vaguely resembles a muzzle with the bottom jaw in a darker tone, and what appears to be a black nose. It could be a feline or canine for all we know.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

It's been suggested before that Zygarde Complete Forme is supposedly "based on" Hel from Norse mythology... The idea confuses and infuriates me. Hel is described as the female ruler of the equivalent of the underworld, who herself is described as resembling a rotting corpse. Zygarde Complete...
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Okay well now I see it. I guess the trace threw me off.
  15. Blockhead Pippi

I don't even see a thing. Even with the contrast increased, all I see is a white shine obscuring the majority of the box. I honestly don't see how anyone can see anything in it, because I don't.
  16. Blockhead Pippi

The games are supposed to come out later this year, so revealing them at the Direct was actually good timing. It's like I said earlier, this isn't uncommon. The drought of information followed by whining and complaints are all too familiar to me.
  17. Blockhead Pippi

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we also have to wait three or so months after the announcement of XY before we got any substantial information? Granted it may have felt different then because we got its starters at reveal. This just seems like a very common thing that CoroCoro does. I'm...
  18. Blockhead Pippi

LMAO. Oh sure I feel bad for everyone and it does suck, but this is the most hilarious thing I could possibly wake up to. It's even better than just having a Direct recap.
  19. Blockhead Pippi

There are other things that people enjoy than just Pokemon.
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Assuming if CoroCoro even is going to have those to begin with.
Back
Top Bottom