• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Rate the video game music above

Re, Shining Force 3: I believe it was cause that game was on the Sega CD, hence the higher quality instruments. I'll rate the original there: 7/10. Nice upbeat track I'd expect from any Touhou game. I also really like the PC-98 instrumentals, so this is a treat to hear. Since I'm thinking of...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

8/10 I like how lively it is, and how it changes up in the middle. Excellent track. Since I'm growing more and more excited for the upcoming Switch release of Okami HD, here's a beloved track from the game.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

7/10. Full of exuberant energy and excitement - just the way I felt when I first booted S/M, until I got massively disappointed with the game. But that aside, the music is nice. The vocals are a nice touch.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

6/10 Nice, but it doesn't really grab my attention. This theme is used in Dragon Quest Builders as its boss theme (albeit updated), and it effectively got stuck in my head. Here's the original.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

6/10. It's nice but fairly typical for end game boss music (assuming that it is, haven't played). Time for a classic.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

7/10 Energetic and a bit dramatic, just what I would expect from this game (I haven't played it though). Kinda reminds me of SNES era Final Fantasy. 5 to be specific.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

7/10. Nice and peppy, just the way I like my TurboGrafx music (and Sega Genesis music for that matter too). Could get stuck in my head. Here's another track from a TurboGrafx game (kinda prefer the Sega Genesis one though).
  8. Blockhead Pippi

5/10. Not really my style.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

It's decent. Though I'd say it's fairly typical of fantasy tracks. 5/10.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

8/10. Loving that metal.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

7/10. Very calming.
Back
Top Bottom