Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Generation VII confirmed!

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't even realize that at all. Kind of wish the golf girl (her name escapes me) had appeared a lot earlier in the game.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

What device are you playing this on? I'm playing Sun on a New 3DS XL and I experience no lag in a Totem battle.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Eurogamer, like any other news site, has been wrong in the past before though. I'll hand it to them that they were right about the Switch, but rumors are still rumors and should be taken with a grain of salt. Didn't they also base their source on the Pikipek footage from the first trailer...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I'm planning on getting a Switch, but not because of Stars.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

I'll agree with you. "Dropped" was poor wording on my part, though I still never believed that they would actually drop them. Just no more extras. Nonetheless, I still got told off by people who earnestly thought that S/M would have new Megas. My entire point was that Mega Pokemon are just...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

They didn't get rid of Megas - they're still there, it's just they chose to not introduce any more new ones. I never thought that they would outright drop the mechanic, just not introduce any more new ones. It really just goes to show that even a metagame-changing mechanic like Mega Pokemon is...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

I still remember, early on when Sun/Moon was announced, that everyone was certain that there would be more Megas or some sort of continuation of that. I was the only one who believed that there wouldn't be any new ones, because it was just another novelty of a previous generation. I got told...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

I think it is more an issue on how open the games have become this generation. In past generations, everything was a flat top-down perspective. You would have assorted buildings and houses with no doors (it could be assumed that their doors are on the other side where you can't access them) that...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Level-5 has only done it twice now, compared to Pokemon's five times (six if you do count BW2 as paired 'third versions', which I do). They're indeed both at fault, but Game Freak has been worse.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Honestly I'm glad they skipped Z. Third versions are really nothing more than a strategy to milk the success of a franchise. Sure they offer a few more features and fixes, and that's certainly appreciated, but the differences are not much. People called Level-5 "greedy" for releasing third...
  11. Blockhead Pippi

I wasn't going to, but seeing as I'm real bitter, I'm just gonna gloat just this once. What's that? Kukui is the professor? You mean to say that my impressions were right all along? Oh my.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

As I said with my last post, I am quite done with that subject. So I'd much rather just leave it at that. I do not wish to discuss it anymore. I'm sorry, okay? I realize apologizing won't mean anything, but I take back what I said. Just so long as this is over.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

I have my reasons to think that Kukui could be the professor, of which I already stated earlier. Kukui possibly being the professor is far more plausible than names on a classroom wall. I'm quite done here with this subject.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

I've been conditioned to always not take theories and speculation as fact. While I concede that it may be possible, there is no absolute, without-a-doubt question about it that these could be the names. It's the same sort of deal I have with the Strange Souvenir. While it could be possible...
  15. Blockhead Pippi

I didn't even notice those boxes. Okay, I concede that maybe some Pokemon easter eggs slipped into the trailer. But I still don't think those names being the gym leaders are likely.
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Oh because, I don't know, maybe the other students' names are plastered on other walls instead? This is a life-action segment telling the story of an immigrant moving to Hawaii, who ultimately makes friends and learns to fit in because of the power of inclusion of Pokemon. You cannot seriously...
  17. Blockhead Pippi

Are people seriously that desperate for information to think that the names plastered on a classroom wall are the gym leader names? You have to be kidding me. No, I'm more inclined to think those are the students' names.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

For real though, I'm actually glad they updated the graphics and made it look a bit more real. It looks more on-par with Yo-Kai Watch now.
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Gen 3's legacy has at last come to an end. ... Hoenn de-confirmed. Oh that was awful, I'm so sorry.
Back
Top Bottom