Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Trailers and News Discussion

That settles it. I want one.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

If it weren't for the fact that someone once pointed out that Incineroar is probably based on Tiger Mask, a heel wrestler (who in staged fights is supposed to resort to underhand dirty tactics), I probably wouldn't be half as interested in it as I am. Oh sure, I'm sure the 'wrestling' part...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

They're not actually horns. They only look like them because the person's shoes are blending right in. If this is a new Pokemon then it looks awfully bland.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I may get Pokebank when the game releases, if I feel like it.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Then the towns and cities are not properly scaled if this really is just the whole region. The streets and city buildings are very large in proportion to the rest of the island landmarks, which gives the island a much smaller appearance in comparison. Only 2-3 settlements at most can be found...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Yes those arguments could be made. But the presence of a lab coat makes it a compelling enough argument until it is officially confirmed otherwise. The fact that Bianca in BW2 exists means that other NPCs can give out starter Pokemon other than the professor.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

I think I'm more inclined to think Kukui is the professor because he's the one actually wearing the lab coat. Hala could have been the one who raised/bred or caught the starters to give to rookie trainers at the professor's discretion. I mean, you don't seriously think the professor is the only...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Okay, so I'm going to just break down my thoughts on today. 1. Rowlet is effin hilarious, it's so unexpected. Guess I was wrong about my stance that Flying-type is better reserved for the regional bird. It's amazing that everyone's speculation on the owl, cat and seal starters were all right...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Won't be able to see the update live as, to my knowledge, it starts at 6 AM my time and there's no way I'm getting up that early for this.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

I'm hoping we get to see the new player characters. I'm tired of everyone assuming that Red is going to be the player character.
Back
Top Bottom