Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Sony, Warner Bros., Legendary Pictures battle for Pokémon movie rights: The Hollywood...

Not Pixar, but Wreck-It-Ralph was a pretty good movie that did give the games it featured some justice. Supposedly they want to incorporate Mario in the sequel.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Sony, Warner Bros., Legendary Pictures battle for Pokémon movie rights: The Hollywood...

This is exactly the issue I have with this. Even movie adaptions that use full CGI with no live-action segments tend to do a very poor job, like the Astro Boy movie. Almost every attempt I have seen of adapting video games and sometimes cartoons to the big screen has massively failed or at least...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

I plan don't want this to happen. I don't want any of these studios to acquire film rights and produce a westernized, live-action film that will in all likelihood only smear Pokemon's name. I don't know why TPCi decided to do this. They already have an anime with movies coming out annually. No...
Back
Top Bottom