Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

Some people want the certificate, not necessarily the shiny charm.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

I didn't like Sun/Moon either, but one of the things I actually DID enjoy was the exclusion of the National Dex. That was the first time I was ever able to complete a dex. The games are getting harder and harder now to complete the more Pokemon they introduce. If not for the smaller dex, I...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

The second guy only sells TMs. Again, unless I'm looking at the wrong Mart, there are no special Poke Balls.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Then I clearly must not be looking at the right stores, because every Mart I've been to have only sold Poke Balls, Great Balls and Ultra Balls.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Yes I did that, with Compound Eyes and Frisk. It still did not make the hunt any easier.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Worse when Jangmo-o only has a five percent chance of even at all appearing. I got so fed up with hunting I had to request a trade-back with someone just to get Weavile's dex entry.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Then your store is outdated and only selling old merchandise then.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Here's another one: Festival Plaza. Why the hell do they have to make certain levels of shops version exclusive?? I just looked at the Bulbapedia article and saw that the higher levels of the Ball Shop are exclusive to Moon. I cannot buy extras of the other balls. Furthermore, I'm Champion and...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

I would say the ESRB are actually more strict than they were ten years ago. Devs have to go through extra measures just to ensure their game receives a smaller rating. I guess the ESRB are just lenient when it comes to encyclopedic animal descriptions.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Oh gosh, this. The entire concept of Ride Pokemon has been a hit and miss. On one hand, while I appreciate not having to lug a HM Slave around with me anymore, I also miss that Dig and Sweet Scent are no longer field moves. Those moves were very helpful, they didn't need to be discarded.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Sun/Moon has honestly been the most disappointing and aggravating Pokemon game I've played in a long time. The best way that I can sum up this game is that it is really interruptive. Between the lengthy cutscenes aplenty, SOS Battles, ambushing Pokemon and Rotom Dex who never shuts up when I...
Back
Top Bottom