Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

This is more believable. Nintendo telling GF not to make a third version seemed iffy to me either way. Either way, I'm not the person who insisted that. Edit: Or not. I don't care anymore.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

It doesn't really make much of a difference though. My point is: Nintendo could still forbid Level 5 from making a third version as they allegedly did with Game Freak, and they chose not to.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Pokemon isn't owned by Nintendo either.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

That didn't stop Level 5 from making third versions of Yo-Kai Watch 2 and Yo-Kai Watch 3.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Isn't that what all the third versions have accomplished though? Barring Yellow and maybe Emerald, to an extent. Frankly I'd rather have an "update" so I can get more bang for my buck. Why would I want to play the same game when I already own a version of it? I'd rather just play that again.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

I could really care less about these two games. I did not like Sun/Moon, and unless these are proven to be significantly different from the first games, then I'm just going to pass on them. I suspect that these are likely just going to be essentially third versions with very little changes in...
Back
Top Bottom