Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

The geography would still be the same. You would still be tasked with challenging all of the same gyms and eventually the Elite Four. By all accounts, it is still largely the same game even with a new storyline and cast, of which Pokemon is known to be lackluster in. BW2 were technically...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

Not much, I would say. A sequel to Kanto would basically be the same thing as BW2 - new story and characters sure, but the region is otherwise the same. You're still playing the same game in the end.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Why would I play sequels set in Kanto when I can just play the original? A sequel set in Kanto wouldn't be much different. Now if we're talking an Orange Islands game as "sequels", now you've got me interested. But I don't expect re-releases or sequels either way.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I would take this with a grain of salt. This isn't coming from the developers, and NoA isn't always a great source to cite from. All it is is just PR talk.
Back
Top Bottom