Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Don't count your chickens before they've hatched. Maybe the wrong saying to use here but it's the one I thought of. If each new generation has taught me something, it's better not to get too attached to certain features and even Pokemon.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

It's the whole KISS band rolled into one. Paul Stanley had the star and Gene Simmons had the tongue thing. There might be references to Ace and Criss but I'm not as into KISS as other bands. I find it a bit odd personally. KISS is an American band but maybe they had notable popularity in the UK.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

New Pokemon are what they are though: new Pokemon. You could argue that Alolan and Galarian variants would constitute as "new Pokemon" because of their type, movepool, and stat changes. But it's still taking a pre-existing Pokemon as opposed to designing something completely new from the ground...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I don't mind Game Freak adding what is essentially reskins and type changes to a pre-existing Pokemon. But what I am bothered by is, Game Freak: We cannot include every Pokemon because there is just too many species and too many forms. Also Game Freak: adds more regional variants
  5. Blockhead Pippi

The Galarian Weezing is really backwards. Capitalism greed pollutes the air and Earth by abusing land resources without a single care for the consequences it'll pose, and is the leading cause of climate change. Yet the Galarian Weezing, wearing a Dimmadome, smoke stack-styled top hat, purifies...
Back
Top Bottom