Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Whelp. Electabuzz was cut. That was pretty much the only one on my radar. On one hand I'm kinda glad that some Gen 1 Pokemon were left out cause it shows that Game Freak is not completely biased with that generation (though I wish the other Kanto starters were included just to balance...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Well yeah, it's clearly based more on an athlete than a fighter. But a lot of the previous Fire/Fighting starters have had humanoid resemblances. So even without the same typing, it still kind of fits in the same camp. It's just doesn't look very original. I have no doubt that it will probably...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

I'm only casually looking at the leaks. Disappointed in Scorbunny's final evolution, though I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. It's really off-putting that even when the final Fire starter evolution isn't part Fighting, it still has the appearance of one. Grookey's final evolution is a...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I for one have voiced my complaints with the games for awhile. SM made me absolutely livid, yet most people (at the time) dismissed my complaints and didn't give them much stock. And the times where I swore up and down that certain features would be cut by the next generation (because that's...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Trading is neat, but I don't really care about that. Not now. What I do care is how much the service will cost, if it requires renewal, and what will happen to a user's Pokemon if they fail to renew their subscription. Unfortunately these details are always withheld until the last minute.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

I agree with Ambrose, but I for one hope that Sobble's final evolution doesn't look like that. Greninja already has a stupid design. I really didn't like the presentation of wrapping its friggen tongue around its neck like a scarf (not to mention it'd be a huge choking hazard if someone or...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

People are actually debating the authenticity of these? I thought they were just a joke.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

My guess is that the leaker is a French speaker but doesn't know all the English names of Pokemon. Though I suppose it would be easy enough just looking up that info.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

I mean, Lysandre's genocide plan was pretty high up there. Not to mention some of the unsettling stuff that's in Gen 1.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Actually I'm warming up to the idea of a punk rocker gorilla. Too bad the leak is fake, lmao.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

The only thing I like about this one is the Scorbunny evolution, and only because it (very) vaguely reminded me of Pulseman. Aside from that, it made for a few giggles. I don't believe it's real.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

Maybe they mean to say that it is the first gym in the region. I really doubt that for Fairy typing though. First gyms usually focus on common types that are available early on.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Come on people, let's be fair. Not everyone has had the same kind of education as everyone else had. And then you have people who have never been educated whatsoever and still make do. And then you also people who just forget. It happens.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

They're popular yes, but would they really include all of them in one game? I can't see it happening. Most games only offered a second trio at most. (Emerald had the Johto starters, XY had Kanto's).
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Knowing Game Freak, they would probably make some claim that Throh's and Sawk's gis are actually part of their skin. Like what was said about Machamp not wearing pants. But anyway. I don't think these leaks about Impidimp's evolution and such are real.
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Sorry for the misunderstanding. And to be fair, Machoke and Machamp also wear belts.
  17. Blockhead Pippi

And when did I ever say that UBs are "not Pokemon looking"? Heck I've heard this same argument all the way back during the Gen 4 days. What makes a Pokemon "look like a Pokemon" is purely subjective. This wasn't my point anyway. My reaction was simply "Haha, I'd train that" and nothing more.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

Speak for yourselves. I'd so have a two-headed viking on my team.
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Regarding the alleged list of cut Pokemon, what is "monitor" supposed to be? That's not a Pokemon. I think that confirms it's fake? I don't see how any outside person might already get their hands on a list. At best it's an estimated guess. (And please, I want my elemental monkeys damn it.)
  20. Blockhead Pippi

To be fair I've seen Nintendo announce their Direct dates late into the evening. That doesn't mean I think it's true though.
Back
Top Bottom