• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

And Alcremie becomes more fattening with higher calories.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

....So I guess we can expect no substantial increase for Low Kick or Grassknot. Once again Dynamax disappoints me.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Hate to beat the dead horse, but that's still supporting Game Freak.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I guess Gigantamax forms makes the whole Dynamax feature a little more viable, now that it's finally confirmed. But as other people already said, it's kind of scummy to lock those forms in Max Raids. And in that sense, it feels like a further regression from Mega forms which didn't have that...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Then give Mega Evolution the three turn limitation. Problem solved.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

This is kind of old now (posted June 12th), but NE has only just now brought it to my attention. There was a short interview that Kotaku did with Shigeru Ohmori about Dynamaxing. Pokémon Sword And Shield's Giant Pokémon Changed Up My Battle Strategy He had this to say, "We're very cognizant...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Assuming that Dynamax will be bigger than a normal Wailord, then I'll still have a bigger, Dynamax-sized Wailord then.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

If I ever do play SwSh, I know what I'm gonna raise.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

The only thing I ever want is a Dynamaxed Wailord. Unfortunately the Galar Dex most likely won't have one.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

All I want is some innovative change, not gimmicks intended to make a quick buck. That's all.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

I mean, it's certainly a lot better than just a HP boost. But somehow I don't think GF would go as far as to include critical boosts, type effectiveness nulls, etc. And it's still personally hard for me to feel excited about this feature when I know it's just going to dropped by the next...
  12. Blockhead Pippi

I'm sure once the games come out someone will devise a strategic moveset for a Dynamaxed Pokemon that otherwise on its own is common and weak. But yeah on the surface level, it's not great.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Can't because it'll just turn into Max Guard.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Yeah it's not nothing. Just like how the Max Moves are not nothing either. But the point is that it stinks. =/ Especially when we got so much better with Mega Forms and Totem Pokemon. It's disappointing because Game Freak couldn't come up with anything better than that, especially when the...
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Most likely because they really were scrapping at the bottom of the barrel when they came up with it. If you take away the giant size, it's still no different.
  16. Blockhead Pippi

It's....really disappointing, honestly. At the very least I would have expected an increase in attack and defense due to their larger size, but if HP is the only thing...then what is even the point? I get the feeling that the only thing Dynamax has going for it are aesthetics, which honestly...
  17. Blockhead Pippi

I like the ridiculousness of it with the wording. "Yamper fainted." Straight up explodes.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

Back when FRLG and HGSS came out, we basically just accepted the story changes to be retcons. That happens all the time with other games. The Alternate Universes were a neat concept when it was first introduced in ORAS. But now it's taken over almost every aspect of the series and made things a...
  19. Blockhead Pippi

I don't think Game Freak would see that as a problem since they have more or less embraced the Alternate Universes thing that's been here since XY / ORAS. If Game is missing Feature A, it is because it exists in Universe B. Have I mentioned yet that I really hate the Alternate Universes thing?
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Since I'm a bit late, to answer the thread's question: I don't like it. I find Dynamax to be really unoriginal when all it is is just a hyped-up Totem battle with some Mega mechanics thrown into the mix. And the fact that it is a limited feature doesn't help with that. This latest gimmick is...
Back
Top Bottom