Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

SwSh Apparently there's a really bad crash bug

Barely. They just publicly said to send faulty Joy-Cons in for repair. Their usual response, and only because they've been threatened with a lawsuit. They have made no indication (or effort) of actually developing a long-term fix. That we know of anyway. It is hugely disappointing. Nintendo...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Did Nintendo ever comment on this back when this happened with Smash? I'm surprised I didn't hear more about it then. I'm really hoping Nintendo says something sooner rather than later. (Although seeing as they never commented on the Joy-Con drift until the lawsuit slapped them in the face, I'm...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

I'm honestly more pissed off at Nintendo than I am at Game Freak. I don't have a SD card reader for my computer, so I can't format my SD card let alone tell what it is even formatted as.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Thing is, I've also heard reports that it has also been occurring even with auto-save turned off. Definitely hope they fix it soon.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

So I only just found this out on Twitter, but apparently Japanese players are experiencing some pretty horrendous crashes while playing. It's allegedly related to auto-saving and it wipes out data on the Switch's SD card. I'm not sure about posting the Twitter thread about it (since there's...
Back
Top Bottom