Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Super episode 127. My heart...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Yes I'm already aware of that. I don't really mind it. I'm just glad to have finally caught up. Last thing I watched was DBS episode 124 this weekend. Curious about the next upcoming episode.
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 118 - And with that, I'm now caught up with all 123 episodes. Looking forward to ep 124.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 110 - As far as non-filler episodes go, this became my favorite. Dr. Slump episode is still my absolute fave though.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 122. Watched it yesterday.
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Meh, doesn't matter. It's still all part of the greater Saga, and I'm already enjoying these more than the last Sagas.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 80. Finally getting to the Tournament of Power stuff. Honestly, I'm stoked. From what I've seen from the newer episodes, this has been my favorite Saga so far.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 70. Yeah just as I thought, Goku Black Saga was bad, though not as bad as some of the other Sagas I guess.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Also watched Dragon Ball Super episode 121. I've only watched three episodes of this Saga, and I can already say that it is my favorite so far.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super ep 50. Been slacking catching up on the older episodes. Let's see how bad the Goku Black Saga turns out to be.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super episode 120. Yesterday I watched 119 too. Skipping ahead for the newest episodes, but still catching up on the older ones. Speaking of, I'm currently at the end of the Universe 6 Saga. By far better than the Beerus and Golden Frieza Sagas.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Super ep 24. Still slowly yet surely catching up... I'm seriously thinking about going ahead and watching the latest episode, while still catching up on the older ones, just so I can be current. I don't mind spoilers so much.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Finally getting around to binge watching Dragon Ball Super on Crunchyroll. Just finished ep 5. I'd like to try to watch 5-10 episodes a day while I'm on break, if possible.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Does the parody Abridged series of Dragon Ball Z count? Last episode I watched was episode 20.
Back
Top Bottom