Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'm still not too entirely sure. Has the ad issue been resolved?
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Probably best to maybe to live with it until it passes on its own. I keep getting it too, even when I clear the cache, but it seems to be coming and going in periods for me, so it's still a little better off than what it was before. The thing to keep in mind is that BW2 and Conquest were...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Purging the cache isn't helping for me. In fact, I even got a 503 error when I tried purging the cache on the main page. =P
  4. Blockhead Pippi

It's partially working for me. Most pages seem to work now, though not always. I still can't get into yellow (color group) for instance no matter how many times I try. =P Most other pages don't seem to be having this problem. Edit: Nevermind about most of the pages, the issue is still quite common.
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Maybe the site just had a server fart? Lol, jokes aside, I too have been wondering what's been up. But even if traffic isn't the cause of this, I do imagine that the traffic still isn't helping the server in the slightest. Maybe the wiki should be temporarily taken offline until this issue is...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Well people can argue the same thing about the BulbaNOW window that appears on the forums, that isn't hidden. :P But thanks, didn't notice. Feel dumb now.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

BulbaNOW has kind of stopped working on the wiki's main page. It used to show up perfectly several hours ago, now it's just a blank box.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

I'm not sure. My browser keeps me logged in for pretty much every other site.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

That reminds me, Bulbawiki never keeps me logged in for 30 days. Even if I check the option, it will still log me out after several hours or so. It doesn't bother me too much, but it does get to be a bit of a hassle having to log in again constantly.
Back
Top Bottom