Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I was looking at the List of References to Pulseman. And while yes a lot of it is just speculation, there are some claims there that are just flat out wrong or misguided. Namely, the claim that Charon was modeled after Dr. Waruyama from the game. And well, I really don't think they have that...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Someone should update the Kalos Route 18 article, or at least flag it as such, specifically with Inver's items. Turns out the items are actually given out based on how many super effective hits you land, which someone already added onto the talk page, but nothing has been done since. I was...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but since I do find this a little note-worthy, the Pokemon-Amie page mentions that it is a way of raising friendship, but I noticed while testing this out on an Eevee that this was not the case. I maxed out an Eevee's full 5 hearts, then leveled...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I'm not sure if Pokemon origins are also being edited during the lockdown, but I have a bit of a suggestion. Bunnelby's origin reads that it could either be based on a rabbit or a hare. While rabbits and hares are very similar to each other, they're actually quite different. Notably, while...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

I was looking at Pokemon listed by the IQ Group. In the trivia it says "However, Mawile is Fairy-type in Mega evolution". Close, but Mawile itself was re-typed with the Fairy typing, not just its Mega evolution. Someone mind fixing this?
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Um, hate to point it out, but while I was quoted, I don't see an actual response.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Okay, two things, I was considering redirecting 'Paradise' to the Pokémon Paradise article, since most of the NPCs in-game just refer to it as Paradise. I'd normally go ahead with this sort of thing, but I'm guessing that this is one of those redirects where I would have to inquire first? In...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Just a suggestion here, but someone should probably protect the Fake Pokemon page as Mewthree redirects to it, and several people have been calling the new Mew that. Maybe also protect Mew's page as well?
  9. Blockhead Pippi

I was looking at Ledian's page and scrolled down to the Origin. To my surprise there, I saw no mention there of Ledian's strong physical similarities to the character Pulseman. Now perhaps I'm just being forgetful or imagining things, but didn't it mention that bit there before once? I don't...
  10. Blockhead Pippi

I think it's because his Staraptor has a large spot on its forehead, but even then, that alone doesn't make good evidence as marking size-differences can vary in the anime.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Wooper's article states that its German name "Felino" is "The same as English". Could use some correction.
  12. Blockhead Pippi

You mean Unova's Route 20? I'm pretty sure that is intentional and that they're serving as placeholders until the actual English games come out, because only the Japanese version of the games exist currently. You can't possibly expect them to have English names when they currently don't. Also...
  13. Blockhead Pippi

And if, by chance, the dub doesn't call them anything? Japanese term it would be then?
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Well if that's what they're most commonly called... Then I suppose the articles will have to be changed though. But really, those articles were marked for moving for a very long time without anyone doing anything. When someone removed the tag from Red/Isamu's article, I just naturally thought...
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Ah, thank you. If I may also ask, if there's a specific meaning behind OBP? I recall that the Pokemon articles, namely Isamu Akai's Clefairy, uses a different shortcut though...
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Even then, the wikis that are multilingual (TF2 Wiki comes to mind), their translations aren't automatic and are actually translated by other editors. Editing articles is one thing, but asking people to translate thousands of articles would be asking too much. Also, does Bulbapedia have a...
  17. Blockhead Pippi

If that were the case, Clefairy's article title would be "Clefairy (Pocket Monsters)", not "Isamu Akai's Clefairy". Besides, other manga Pokemon have gotten a lot of character development, and their articles still start as "____'s ____". Magical Pokemon Journey's Pokemon articles come to mind.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

How come some of the PM articles, mainly Isamu Akai's Clefairy and so on, start the article off with "Clefairy" instead of "Isamu Akai's Clefairy"? I looked at other manga Pokemon articles, such as Hareta's Empoleon, and saw that it started with "Hareta's Empoleon" instead of just "Empoleon"...
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Ah, guess I wasn't able to locate it because there was no redirects... Would anyone mind if I made a redirect using the title I mentioned?
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Perhaps this really isn't the best place to ask, but I've noticed these sprite rips at a sprite ripping site from some sort of Pokemon game for the DS. But I cannot tell if it's some sort of official game or a hack... If it were official, I guess I would have expected to see an article on the...
Back
Top Bottom