Search results for query: *

1. Bloodstained

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Always, though it helps if you have some kind of magic or experimental serum. Do you think Lillie likes malasadas?
  2. Bloodstained

That's someone else's job. If you pick an Ashimari's nose, do you get a bubble?
  3. Bloodstained

Shoving burritos into your head. Why does Anthony Davis have a unibrow?
  4. Bloodstained

The mascot of Pokémon. If I find a Pearl with Rock Smash, will it be a Gem (Steven Universe)?
  5. Bloodstained

I don't know. I'm not familiar with your avatar. Is Eureka truly the cutest ever? (I actually do want to know if someone thinks that or disagrees.)
  6. Bloodstained

Ants are restless. It's a miracle they got to sleep in the first place. Now what?
  7. Bloodstained

Because the sky is there. (Can you get the reference?) How does Xerneas keep its horns so shiny?
  8. Bloodstained

Whatever the fox says. How did Pikachu become a Smash fighter in the first place?
  9. Bloodstained

He accidentally gave it to Hugh Hefner, but Hugh gave you his own. If Eureka finds hidden treasure, does she call out her own name?
  10. Bloodstained

Because McGonagall is in charge. Everybody asks where Satoshi's father is, but what about Serena's or Hikari's?
  11. Bloodstained

Of course you can, so long as you get the first move. Otherwise, it'll sing you to sleep. How does Iris keep her hair mess-free? (I actually do kind of want to know.)
Back
Top Bottom