Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

What video games are you playing now?

Just finished Catherine: Fullbody with the Katherine ending. Will try to do another run with the Rin ending next time.
  2. BlueWaves

Dragon Quest 11 on Switch. Just started the 2nd part. I’m loving the experience so far, but there’s one thing that bothers me: In this game, your party members have special episodes which show off what happen after part 1; which is nice, the problem is that Veronica/Serena do not have their...
  3. BlueWaves

Just started the Dragon Quest Demo. This will be my first Dragon Quest. Liking the game so far, just escaped with Erik. My only complaints are that it looks kind of dull for a Switch game while I don't like also have to using the arrows to move the menu down, I use the D-pad usually. Voice...
  4. BlueWaves

I have just finished Crimson Flower and Silver Snow Routes of Fire Emblem 3 Houses. My thoughts in general, which contain spoilers.
  5. BlueWaves

I did find the later chapters of Blue Lions difficult, though I feel like that's more like I made noob errors of not raising authority or armor smashing monster for weapon materials. I learned from my errors and that made Golden Deer easier. Falcon Knights and Wyvern Lords are considered one...
  6. BlueWaves

Just finished 3 Houses- The Golden Deer after doing Blue Lions. Starting the Black Eagles with a Crimson Flower focus currently. Might be an unpopular opinion, but I haven't found 3 Houses too hard. Near the end game chapters, I had several perfect clears without 0 casualties.
  7. BlueWaves

Just finished Fire Emblem Three Houses on the Blue Lions Path. Starting the Golden Deer. Just finished Chapter 6. ( I think. Can't which chapter number exactly though. )
Back
Top Bottom