Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I’m really hoping it’s not King and Queen. I already feel obliged to choose King because of my gender. I should not feel obliged choose a game based on my gender. And if these are the titles, well, I think it’s safe to say they are running out of ideas for titles.
  2. BlueWaves

The problem with triples and Rotation battles is that there wasn't enough interest. Back in Gen 6, a smogon user who handled cartridge formats stated that triples had a very small community, while for Rotation, he was lucky to have 5 battles a day for the online ladder. Should they want triples...
  3. BlueWaves

"a Z straight afterwards" is because they're always trying to surprise people. AKA the 20th Anniversary became a thing.
  4. BlueWaves

Almost certainly not, Ash is supposed to represent the male protagonist, which is why males have been limited to cameos.
  5. BlueWaves

I hope not. I think XY is too late to salvage, since Zygarde’s lore was explained in the anime and it’s appea in SM.
  6. BlueWaves

Not really since Red still never speaks, since he is a play character.
  7. BlueWaves

What’s So funny about it?
  8. BlueWaves

Under entertainment, I’m assuming video games toys and probably film.
  9. BlueWaves

On the topic of comparing Pokemon to mobile games, this is what I found on Smogon: As for the whole "Pokemon is Too Big to Fail" thing we have to focus on what Gamefreak actually cares about, which they themselves have claimed is their child audience unfortunately that does not mean just any...
  10. BlueWaves

Not sure if this something that has been showcased here, but while were waiting for what Gen 8's graphics might be, here's something someone created via ripping off the models and placing them in Unreal Engine.
  11. BlueWaves

But that’s PMD. And that’s not made by GF so I don’t really count it among their work because it wasn’t made by them.
  12. BlueWaves

I really they don’t try to make a Pokémon a main Antagonist again. They tried doing that with Necrozma, and it didn’t work because they didn’t give Necrozma a voice. Instead it always, “ We have to help them” from the human side.
  13. BlueWaves

Really? Where did you get that info? James Turner isn’t really a new member though; just because the region is based on UK doesn’t mean all the Pokémon will be inspired by UK. Look at Oranguru. Why is an Orangutan in Hawaii?
  14. BlueWaves

I suppose that could be a legit concern considering that all Pokémon games to take place in universe, though just because someone doesn’t know much about Pokémon doesn’t mean they can’t be trusted to not make a game good simply because they haven’t had much experience . Take Yusuke Kozaki for...
  15. BlueWaves

D Don't the Switch and 3DS use Nintendo Network? I know Switch has its own Wi-Fi service, but it still uses Nintendo Network.
  16. BlueWaves

If they wanted to portray Unova as a " melting pot " I feel like California, specifically the San Francisco Bay Area would have been much better choice. I live in the Bay Area, and there are tons of diversity everywhere, primarily Asians/Whites/Black. Not to mention that California is Global...
  17. BlueWaves

Salazzle is probably a reference to the Whiptail Lizards, which are a female only species. I would like the National Dex to return, largely because I’m one of those people who enjoy listening to crys of Pokémon, and connecting to the internet to do that is too time consuming for a minor...
  18. BlueWaves

I agree. When I was growing up, my brother, cousins and friends would play Pokémon. As we got older, I was the only one who continued playing. My parents told ( And continue to tell me to grow up and play ‘ mature ‘ things like Star Wars. ) That being said, Let’s Go is not for me. I’m already...
Back
Top Bottom